Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

it looks like they’re also selling a total of 8 watches for $99.99 (2 each day)

2 Likes

Both the ones I bought say they have already been shipped out. Both have standard USPS tracking numbers although it says shipping label created, USPS awaiting item. Wahoo!

I see there’s no mention of IP67 (specs in fact say “No waterproof”).

Is it splash/rain proof?

Didn’t you answer your own question there ?
It seems you saw the answer in specs, and also a search in this thread will help you :ok_hand:

@gonzoKK, In the specs under ‘special features’ on banggood.com it says ‘No Waterproof’. I’ll be looking for a watch condom :wink:

1 Like

@pablo11 wrote…

This model is aimed at the enthusiast. After listening to all the requests for bigger screens, more power, better battery and Android 10 – this is the response from Kospet. It has a 2.1 inch, fully available (no flat tyre) 480x480 resolution display. A bright, round screen with a full-size experience for the end user.
This model is not waterproof. It is “splash proof”

Is that still the case - ie ‘it is splash proof”?

Yes.
You take care of it like you do your mobile phone.
If you splash it accidentally and then wipe it, then it is ok.
If you get in the bath or shower with it on then you can pretty much expect it not to work again.

Mine also shipped now :blush:

3 Likes

All good.
Looks like you got a good deal :+1:

1 Like

still no new videos or actual reviews yet?

Not as yet . Its too early

I was one of the first 30 to preorder but I’m being told they are restocking so mine will ship by November 9th. LAME! I would like to think they would have filled the first orders to begin with. Ugh!

Not a single person ( including us and competition winners ) have this watch yet . Be patient :+1:

1 Like

Me too, in fact they have no stock until November…

That’s why it is called a ‘Preorder’ - you order and then wait until stock arrives for them to ship. :roll_eyes:
Nothing lame about it - just how it works.

2 Likes

By the way, November was yesterday :joy:

3 Likes

November 1 is today in Oregon. :crazy_face:

I am talking to you from the future :joy:

4 Likes

My Prime 2 arrived today, OMG this watch is huge but it is awesome!

10 Likes

Congrats :+1::+1::+1: . The very first in the entire universe

1 Like