Kospet 4G OPTIMUS is just released

Well wiiwatch is in my phone and also connected to my optimus but the part on the wiiwatch app for Dial where the faces are located cannot be dragged or moved for selection.

Forgeting wiiwatch II for a moment , Iā€™m not using to talk u through . When you press and hold any watch face and keep scrolling left until you come to a + sign . Have you pressed it and installed any faces ?

Iā€™m pretty sure there is no drag and move . If i remember rightly you tap face to install . Iā€™ll have to install to remind myself

Hi, the heartbeat counter on my watch is not detecting my heartbeat, Iā€™ve had the watch for a week now and itā€™s yet to detect my heartbeat, now Iā€™m beginning to wonder if Iā€™m heartless like my ex used to sayā€¦ Kindly guide me on how to make the watch detect my heartbeat. Yhe app starts up but detects nothing.
Thank you.

Have you updated to the latest firmware and done a full reset of the watch

I did the firmware update but not a ''full reset" as Iā€™m afraid I will have to re-download all my apps and re-login to my accounts on the phone.

Yes you will but it gives your watch a clean start . I use " vysor " to speed things up when entering passwords etc . It mirrors watch screen onto pc

Hi Tim do you have a specific link where I could download watchfaces thatā€™s compatibke with my oPtimus Pro. Preferably that has a.watch extension name. Having hard time looking for compatible ones.

Thank you in advance.

Most of the faces on this forum will work on your watch . Some require you install " universal launcher " but they are in a specific catagory . The .watch faces you mention are not supported on this forum . However if you find any elsewhere they will work if you install " universal launcher " . Thanks

https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.com/c/round-custom-faces

If you click on " all " you will see the universal launcher catergories

3 Likes

If you installed Universal launcher, you can also use most .watch files. Youā€™ll find it on the playstore. On our YouTube channel is a video how to install.

Thanks tim I already installed it and yeap it was running, problem with it is just itā€™s not the same fit that the orinal watch faces Kospet has. Thou I really love sone of the designs that I have dl.

Big help and thanks again :relieved::pray:

No problem although i dont understand they dont fit ? What do u mean ? Thanks

havent you been flagged for telling the truth

HI, i HAVE ALSO SAME ISSUE WHENEVER I HAD CONNECTED THE CHARGER TO LAPTOP THE DATA TRANSFER IS NOT DETECTED. AS YOU SAID ā€¦SETTING/ CONNECT/USB ā€¦ THERE IS NO USB ACTIONā€¦ PRESSED MANY TIME BUT NO ACTION. THANKS

Is your watch sitting in the charger correctly ? My prime moves around a little .

HI,Yes, it is sitting properly, and it is charging also, but data transfer mode is appearing(in notification swipe action)

hi, i got connected now with file transferā€¦ thanks

1 Like

Good to hear :+1: