KLWP is working as LiveWallpaper... I could manage to set offsets for XY position...

KLWP is working as LiveWallpaper… I could manage to set offsets for XY position… The GPU is not very hot with it, so I think that in comparison, watchmaker was not very optimized…

EDIT : LiveWallpapers APKs for 5.1 here : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By2s6yCUaPsiVmpZa0UtSWtmVWs
How to install ? Copy folders to /system/app , chmod 755 on folders and 644 on APKs, reboot…

fc116e01581d58a3a00ae81130bab693.jpeg

92038db1e23610063a0be18922d397ef.jpeg

Very interesting reporting.
On what watch does it work? Does it require any hacks?

@Ciro_Danise Hi m8 ^^ Did you tried the TWRP modifications I suggested to Pablo for the kw88 ? Contact me on hangouts for more infos ^^

@Olimatou I did mention them to @Ciro_Danise . Are you talking about rotation or security? I mentioned them both anyways…

@Ciro_Danise This works on the Blitz, hacks for it is installing LiveWallpapersPicker.apk and LiveWallpapers.apk to system apps… Libs are already present to support these… Only get the APKs from a 5.1 rom based on MTK 6580 or 6582 hardware and you are done…

@Olimatou I’m now busy. I’ll contact you on Hangouts ASAP. Thank you

Yes, KLWP, can also be configured to target specific homepages of the launcher. I already tested it…on my tablet…
Oh god, where is ROOT for KW88 when you need it…
O wait, it’s already available…

Oh god, where is ROOT for the IQI I2 when you need it…

I’ve already configured a test in Tasker to select a specific desktop page as HOMEPAGE depending on time of day, making it possible to use day and night watchfaces.

@Kenneth_Tan ​ Sorry to ask, is root for KW88 available?

It might be if you have a read in the section about the watch. Call me old fashioned but that’s what I would do…

Call me old fashion, lol. Will do @Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 ​​ Thanks

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 ​ Hi, I looked at firmware section for KW88 and I coudn’t find something related to root this watch. Last time I read about a package to root a watch was from @Olimatou ​ and his work on rooting blitz. Am I lost here? somebody give me some light please :wink:

@Josue_Galindez
hi mate. @Ciro_Danise has the recovery but it is unreleased because it is not fit for public release.

Ok, got it, thanks for explanation. I’ll wait for the root then.