Jessie has come back with these questions.

Jessie has come back with these questions. Can you help me clarify the main points. Thanks @Lokifish_Marz

Questions:
5. Add function to allow apps to fit to a square screen
Is this said that allow an app to fit to a round screen or square screen?

FW: Not sure about this

1. App or firmware update to allow the sensor data to communicate with the sensor manger. This will allow all third party apps to use the sensors. This would allow sensor data to be shared with fitness apps in the google play store.
    “This will allow all third party apps to use the sensors”,

FW: we would like to know which sensor do you refer to? Heart Rate sensor data? Pedometer data? Or Turning data?

1. Addition of feature to allow extra widgets to be added. This would be good for news pages etc.

FW: Allow watch add extra widgets, we would like to know which widgets do you prefer to add, could you provide me widgets name?

1. Add feature to have an option for mobile data to be always on.

FW: This question mean add an option that allow mobile data to be always on? Not have clear understanding about this.

1. Add sleep activity manager to the system to help monitor ones sleep

FW: Do not know about this, could you provide an detail explanation about this question?

+NO.1 Phone D5 20160310 Firmware Bug List

Clockskin Engine Bugs
1- “startangle” and “angle” have no effect on battery dials (and maybe other dials as well)

FW: No effect on battery dials? Which one do you refer to, could you provide us a photo or picture?

2- “direction” values are not limiting themselves to one dial which requires you use a value of 2 to get the next dial to rotate as value 1

FW: Not understand this question very well, could you provide detail explanation?

Apps Bugs
2- One can start a timer on the stock clock app via Google voice command but cannot access it as everything except “Alarms” is locked out.

FW: Not understand this question very well, could you provide detail explanation?

Sry about that we have language limited and sometime we can understand in Chinese better than in English, So in order to make an effect work that we need detail explanation about some questions.

“FW: we would like to know which sensor do you refer to? Heart Rate sensor data? Pedometer data? Or Turning data?”

All of them would be nice except the accelerometer/pedometer this is already working.

• Barometer
  • Heart Rate
  • Gyroscope
  • Compass

“FW: Allow watch add extra widgets, we would like to know which widgets do you prefer to add, could you provide me widgets name?”

It sound that they don’t want to open the launcher for widgets from play store.

No problem. Could someone from the development team get back to me by Monday if possible.I’ll be away until mid June from then and can’t guarantee I’ll be able to check this much.

Do you talk about a special developer team or just about a developer.
I can explain most of the problem and can give code examples what we need.
Is there a way to make a screenshot on the D5. If they don’t understand English very good then pictures and code will help maybe

This could be difficult. From my understanding Jessie is helping translate from English to Chinese. I’ve asked her if someone from the team can join the community but this may not be possible. If this is the case what is the best way to proceed?

As a call out to those following this community, is there anyone participating who is bilingual in English and Chinese? Do you have a friend/acquaintance/etc that is bilingual? If we could work with someone on “our end” to phrase our English technical stuff in Chinese and pass that over to FW, there’s a better shot that we could be understood. Jessie is great in her willingness to work with us, but it feels we need to try and meet here half way by placing our requests clearly in her language.