JaegerLecoultre, credits: http://www.jaeger-lecoultre.com Updated zip with corrected day of week:

@noidremained Thanks mate! :+1:t2: In the cut glass world we live in today…you are indeed a Gem! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

@noidremained Thanks again.

and a question @Bruno_Braakhuis and everyone who is capable to do it: could the dead link on top be altered/removed. Thank You (Dankjewel).

Link updated.

@G1NT0N1C That was speedy, thank you for this.

Actually, I was surprised to see this watchface here because that’s EXACTLY the watchface I made of that watch, featured in the movie “Doctor Strange”, in November 2017.

If somebody has any doubt, it’s in one of my first posts on my Instagram, posted on 11 November 2017.

I say EXACTLY because I personally made it with the year and day in those positions (the original watch doesn’t have it) and made the battery dial to replace the day dial it had.

I guess that’s why he said he “recently picked this up”. But I guess he forgot 50% of the credits :laughing:

1 Like

Oh, I’m sorry about it. Do you want me to delete it? You might publish it yourself?

Nah, don’t worry. No problem. The only thing that pissed me off is to see even here there’s from time to time somebody who… do “that”. let’s not say “plagiate”. at least he said he “picked it up” :slight_smile:

1 Like

this looks sweet as well