Jaeger Le Coultre Master Control Calendar

Clean and classy. Date is marked on the outer bezel…

clock_skin_model

CREDIT: JaegerLeCoultre.com

5 Likes

Very elegant, good design!
Thank you!

Thank you!

That is so nice. Thank you

my pleasure

Good day, DoubleDad. I just found a few things “wrong” in this amazing design. I have an Android 7.1.1 version. The seconds hand should be below the minute/hour hands. Cannot see the Date pointer hand. I do not have the savvy to correct these minor errors. Maybe you could. Thanks

Thanks for your input and - yes - the second hand should be below the others and I will fix that. Regarding the date pointer, do you mean you can’t see it al all or merely that it is too “faint”? Please advise before I can fix everything.

Thanks for the quick response!
I cannot see the date pointer at all … and as a supplementary suggestion, maybe you could choose to dispense with the outer bezel ring as it just occupies unneeded real estate, even though the “shine” of the outer ring looks brilliant.

If you are not using the Universal Launcher you will never see the date marker and I do believe the outer bezel is important to the overall design. Below is a link to the revision:

1 Like

Have downloaded and will try with the Universal Launcher. The bezel was just a suggestion. You are the master designer, not me, and of course you get to choose what stays and what goes. Appreciate your response. Wish you a good weekend.

Hi, Doubledad
I have updated to the new version of Eric’s Universal Launcher. I still am not able to set the date hand at the correct date. If there is anything I can do at my end to do some sort of quick check?

Dan - Assuming your other faces show the correct date, you might go to the watch settings and change the date to see if this watch changes as well. If that is still a problem, download the Jaeger (below) and try again

1 Like

Dan - Did you get it to set the date?