International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15)

Will do. Didn’t think of that. I figured one of the apps I installed went buggy and messed with the launcher.

Just curious - did you install button mapper or floating touch apps?

The other known issue is using a watch face that is not compatible with the launcher… Easy to do by mistake.

The launcher crash dump files are really useful, as @none says.

I installed button mapped and wheel launcher, but I hadn’t configured or ran either yet. They both worked great on 1.1.

I’ll install apps slowly this time, so I know if one caused the problem if it reoccurs.

I have installed Faw v1.0 onPrime 2 just want to know your opinion is it worth to update to beta 6?

@Armen_Tangyan
Please read the top post.
There is no Beta 6 now.
This is v1.2 release candidate.

I know this has become a little confusing and I need to clean up the various threads related to the International firmware.
Please bear with us while we fix this up.
Cheers.

Hi,

My Lem14 (rogbig brave Pro), firmware beta 6 is not rendering the screen normally when refreshing from standby.
The watch face has a small slither of normal at the top and the remainder is black before eventually drawing the full face.
Has anyone else experienced this feature?

Did you factory reset after install ?

1 Like

Best to keep the non stock firmware questions in the International FAW firmware thread.
@Buster47a
Are you using universal launcher?
What watch face are you using - or does it happen to all faces?

The fact that no one else has this problem leads me to believe that you are either using the wrong format watch faces in the stock launcher or you need to factory reset and understand if any app is causing the problem.

Lastly, you can flash back to the stock firmware if you cannot find the problem.
If it happens with stock firmware with no apps installed - it indicates that the hardware is faulty.

1 Like

Thanks your reply.

After powering watch down and leaving for an hour then turning back on am pleased to report no further screen issues.
Agree with @pablo11 , most likely a hardware issue.
In this regard, powered into boot mode and found hardware test mode. Unfortunately I don’t read Mandarin so unable to decipher results.
Any advice / clues going down this rabbit hole?

Cheers

1 Like

My advice is to leave that menu alone because you can cause damage in there.
Just keep using the watch and it should be ok.

Can you answer this question please and also which watch face were you using?

I upgraded to FAW v1.2 and the power button does not work when long pressed. I can’t close or restart the watch. What should I do? It’s Prime2. Thank you

Have ypu tried press and hold both buttons to restart?

1 Like

It restarted but the power buton still don’t work and the weather same

Ok, no problem. A factory reset should work.

Thank you, I will try and keep you posted

I’m having dinner now, but I will be back soon.

I hope you enjoyed your dinner. It worked,I just hoped I could avoid a factory reset. This kills me. Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

I’m glad that you’ve sorted it out. And I hope it won’t kill you. We need every member! :wink:

4 Likes

I downloaded version 1.2. My Prime2 is doing great. Thank you so much

2 Likes

Yep, doing great here on my LEM14 as well. The wrist wake is working exactly as I expect and battery life is excellent. I get over 24 hrs of normal usage from a full charge and no issues to report so far. Thanks guys. :beers: