International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15)

Tilt to wake uses far more power than double tap and this is why we introduced it.
Fine tuning of the tilt sensor is not possible. There are a couple of parameters that can be used but not sensitivity or anything like that.

3 Likes

When will be official release? :grin::grin: Waiting for beta go become official

Downloaded beta 6 for lem14

Everything seems ok…

Regarding the new tilt to wake…

In my openion its difficult to master at first because it requires very very light tilt … which is hard to acheive fast if you were used to a bit harder tilt from the previous method…

Anyway i wasnt a fan of tilting to wake…

Still not a fan of that …

Prefering the double tap method which is great feature of this international firmware

Thanks

1 Like

So far I’ve not run into any issues with B6. I really like the enhancements made for the volume and desktop. I’m not a tilt to wake kinda guy so I’ll stick with the double tap.

NOTE: I did not do a reset, but will if I run into an issue prior to reporting here. Thanks again for the continued work and support.

1 Like

You will be waiting a very long time.
It may never go OTA because the brands may not be totally in agreement with the choices we have made - even though they are necessary.
This is why we prefer to stay “unbranded” and not upset them.
The solution provider is supporting us with the firmware, not the brands.

2 Likes

Just a heads up:

We will be releasing our FAW international firmware for the Optimus 2 soon, with all Google apps intact and with ridiculous apps removed.

This means that the “Dual System” mode (split launcher) will be gone.
You can enable power saving mode if you need to.
So, if you like to have the two launchers for the same OS - I advise you to stick with the stock firmware.

We have been tackling a power consumption issue but we have made a lot of progress. Hopefully we can release it soon :+1:

8 Likes

Updated all builds on the original post.
These are de-facto final V1.2 builds that will be posted as well on the corresponding threads if no major issue is found here.

Thanks to the beta testers for their continuous testing and feedback.

8 Likes

No… Thank you!

1 Like

This happens only on Beta6?

Beta6 is not the latest version, it would be just helpful to know if this only happens since Beta6 or on previous versions as well.

2 Likes

It would also be good to know if anyone else has this problem because I have not seen it?
Are you sure it is not because you are having trouble with the smaller reboot menu icons @anon5802783…?
I remember that you mentioned that before.

3 Likes

Is a factory reset required for stable FAW v1.2 firmware? Because that kills me. I mention that I have FAW v1.1

How do i install the FAW rom?
The firmware tool always says wron scatter format.
Thank you.

You don’t need the flashtool. Please read the beginning of the FAW firmware post for your watch model.

2 Likes

Thanks for the new build. :beers: But, still no heartbeat on the clockskin with 1.2 final with S10/LEM14, though wrist gestures are working again? Also, I should note that if I go in to the stock Heart Rate monitor app, the last registered number in there will show on the clockskin…until I use the Heart Rate app again. Again, still no LED even blinking so something still not working right here for me with these latest builds. I’m forced to continue to use Universal Launcher as the heart rate sensor works fine with that.

Working thank you.

In FAW and the stock firmware, the heart rate monitor is not always on like the feature in UL. You need to start the heart rate monitor app, and when you leave it, it stop. Beside UL, I think there is no way to to monitor continuously the heart beat.

1 Like

Oh, well I must have missed that memo. So its “broken” for everyone. I see. I guess I’m sticking with UL, which is too bad. I really like using the stock home launcher now but with that not working, it’s a non-starter. :frowning: Maybe we can hope for an update to add this “feature”?

LEM12 Pro - The ‘Alarm’ default sound menu has duplicate sounds under different names. There are a couple of duplicate names (Cesium x2; Platinum x2)

Example: Argon = Fermium; Hassium = Helium; Neon = Nobelium; Carbon = Neptunium; Cesium = Oxygen; Krypton = Plutonium

NOTE: Full reset completed prior to reporting the above.

1 Like

Interesting, but it seems that is a general android bug:
https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/base/+/master/data/sounds/alarms/ogg

3 Likes