International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15)

I can confirm the two airplane Icons.

New versions posted up top.
Some bug fixes as per the change log.
Included LEM15 and Lokmat APPLLP4 as new additions

5 Likes

Good news!

2 Likes

Installing on LEM 14 now - will report back if any ā€˜problemsā€™ - and thanks! This is great work, making a good watch even better all the time.

Is it a new application of the weather app? Found location and loaded weather without having to go outside and use GPS! Cool! And seems to be charging from the bump charger way quicker.

Charged from 60% to 100% in 45 minutes exactly ā€¦ a new world record!

Great work @pablo11 - @none :+1:

Tried the 1st v1.2 beta 1 S10pro LEM14

Beta 2 is already out so coudnt test muchā€¦

Used it lightly today with minimum apps

Battery life is same as v1.1 which is great

The only thing i noticed is the chargiing lightening sympol always onā€¦ which is already mentioned by others

Screen scale is good additionā€¦

Just i was wonderingā€¦

Is it possible to have extra scale as well?

Like 110% or 120%

I think certain apps or games can benifit from it

Like playing candy crush where the play area in the middle ā€¦ if it is scaled a bit it can be easier to play.

Is it possible to create custome scale for each app?

Or ā€¦ make a toggle icon in the power button to quickly change between common scale level? Like the toggle icon of round/square screen

Thanks

For anyone interested in the LEM15 version, the initial otapackage to upgrade from the default firmware can be found here:

3 Likes

Battery has gone from 100% to 89% in 4 hours. At this moment Iā€™m not sure whether thatā€™s good or not. Iā€™ve done nothing with it except tapped twice a couple of times to check the time, no app use.

If you did a factory reset:

If you think there is a problem, you can provide a bugreport:

2 Likes

For Lem 12 pro:
the beta 2 rom works well, there are no bugs reported with the first version (battery etc ā€¦) Also pleasant is the new pair of drawer icons mode.
To report the launcher seems to reload in the background with loss of notifications, it is not totally translated into Italian (in my case), the notifications of some apps such as gmail are with dark gray text on the black background of the launcher.

Thanks as always for the splendid work carried out on these watches of very interesting quality but a little immature in the firmware that with your work become the maximum. :grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Thank you Pablo. I will test LEM15 Firmware and tell you if i have something to notice.

1 Like

Thank you Pablo for fixing the charging Icon

1 Like

Thanks, but itā€™s a team of people involved.
Appreciate the feedback. :+1::+1:
Cheers

@peekie
Can you clarify this please?
Are you saying that the time disappears too fast when you raise your wrist to check the time?

Have you checked visibility time out?

Tap to wake misbehavesā€¦ How?

@pablo11 Firmware update not working vĆ­a OTA from: V1.0 to V1.2-B2 on Lem15. I tryed normal and cleaned v1.0 and then update to v1.2-B2. It gets error.

@ic.dcandelori

Ok we will have a look at this.
I suspect that there is some confusion.

We will resolve it and let you know when it ready :+1:

Cheers

1 Like

It sounds like you have problems because that should not be in app drawer.

Looks like another factory reset will be needed

I updated the LEM15-V1.2-B2 build on the original post.
However, you currently donā€™t need to upgrade from LEM15-V1.0 as it is identical with V1.2-B2, only difference is that V1.0 is signed with a older certificate to allow upgrading from the default firmware.

1 Like