Changelog for V1.2-B5:
- Added various smaller changes and fixes.
- Adjusted layout for camera application.
- Adjusted layout for various system dialogs/messages.
- Fixed an issue with the launcher notification.
- Moved battery saver button from powermenu to settings.
Changelog for V1.2-B4:
- Added a battery saver button that enables android low power mode.
- Added a fix for the ringtone selection on certain apps.
- Added google restore application.
- Adjusted brightness slider.
- Fixed some smaller problems with the powermenu.
- Fixed various smaller layout issues on the launcher.
- Revised initial setup application.
Changelog for V1.2-B3:
Added camera rotation button on the powermenu (Prime2 only).
- Adjusted english launcher translation.
- Adjusted launcher quicksettings layout.
- Changed density for the 400x400 resolution display.
- Changed fontsize to offset the density change.
- Fixed a problem with the notification text color.
- Revised powermenu code and layout.
Changelog for V1.2-B2:
- Added google text to speech application.
- Fixed a problem with the charging indicator.
- Fixed a problem with the duplicate airplane icon.
- Renamed device Z32PRO to LEM12PRO.
- Updated prebuilt modules to may version.
Changelog for V1.2-B1:
- Major code overhaul for the launcher, this includes: adjustments, fixes, refactoring and updates.
Most importantly it generalizes and consolidates support for all devices, instead of maintaining a separate version for each device it will be handled now by one version.
- Added a new app scaling setting to reduce the window size of third party applications on full screen mode.
- Added a frequency limit for the chipset to reduce thermal discharge.
- Added layout adjustments for the lockscreen, weather, keyboard input and powermenu.
- Changed the global density to 140 for 400x400 resolution and to 150 for 480x480 resolution displays.
- Changed the global font size values to reflect the density changes.
- Disabled 2 cores on the performance cluster and 2 cores on the low-power cluster to reduce thermal discharge.
- Fixed a problem that the charging current would be excessively limited if the input voltage was too low.
- Fixed a problem with the initial weather setup on the launcher widget.
- Fixed a dependency issue with the wiiwear assistant application.
- Removed the misrepresenting battery temperature warning.
- Updated the fuelgauge table for the 900mAh battery.
Note: this release is marked as beta to test the launcher overhaul and possible performance/thermal changes on the chipset.