International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15)

Yes, my step count appeared after install and factory reset yesterday with minus signs (for daily steps and kilometers walked). Watchdroid on the phone will sync and show the recorded steps (even though they don’t show on the watch), but the step counters on any faces I choose show no steps (nor calories, actually, but I’m not interested in that). The faces show the icon for ‘steps’ but no numbers. Any ideas what settings I should be looking at fixing? Didn’t have this problem with v1.2.

1 Like

@Jinguel Correct.
Different launcher is used as explained in the first post.

@Armen_Tangyan I really don’t understand why you are testing beta 3 when @none has already explained that all the launcher functions are for TESTING ONLY. We need feedback from users who don’t expect to use this as a release firmware and are happy to report experiences.

5 Likes

@keithyd yes, once the final version is released the xml files will need to be edited to point to the new locations of the face functions.
This happens frequently as launchers are updated.
Our goal is to standardise it from now on.
@Dr_Andy_Vishnu and @G1NT0N1C are the face structure experts for array values etc…

4 Likes

Hello everyone and thank you for your work.
I found two possible malfunctions on the firmware for lem 12 pro: the first by restarting the phone the network module does not read the sim (sim appears not inserted), this disappears by turning the clock off and on.
The second malfunction occurs when, by changing the screen density while maintaining the standard font, notifications are no longer displayed (the sound arrives) this is most likely caused by restarting the launcher after opening various apps such as gmail etc … (the launcher performs the launch animation). Thanks.

It might be worth reading this that @G1NT0N1C and i prepared . It shows you how to edit .xml files for touch points . Its really good

As @pablo11 says once everything is standard we can move forward . The array values are complicated . I have been tearing apart clockskins recently and we find things even we didnt know existed like array 75 and using “bg” for background images :+1:

3 Likes

You and @Pablo11 are right in that of course these are beta builds, and I apologise if I appear to have been critical. I’ll try to ensure I offer feedback without including any residual displeasure … :slight_smile:

As for editing .xml files … I could probably do it but to be honest I’d rather wait for you guys!

1 Like

@rairai and you have made a factory reset after updating?

Yes, you’re right - I keep forgetting these are beta builds and expect perfection every time! :wink:

Keep up the good work despite us whingers …

1 Like

It’s fine @keithyd.
We are happy to get constructive feedback.
No problem at all :+1:

1 Like

Did you forget to add a link @Dr_Andy_Vishnu :thinking:
Just wondering

2 Likes

Sure, of course. The factory reset I always do by installing a new rom, otherwise the bugs may not be real.

It seems to work fine as far as i can tell:

fragment

watchface

Edit:
Factory reset will be now part of all future beta updates.

4 Likes

Well another factory reset did it for me, thanks. I’d done it when loading v.1.3 when on reboot the system came up with the error message I showed above. I reset using the workaround given by Rohit but obviously it wasn’t enough of a reset! Seems to be okay now. The minuses have gone from the step count and kilometre count and it’s showing proper step totals.

Thanks!

Edit: Oops … I put it on the charger while I went for a shower and when I came back the numbers have disappeared from the face and those that show in the step counter are negative again … :frowning: Oh well …

1 Like

step counter on lem12pro does not work despite some factory reset soft v1,3-b3

What language are you using?

Edit:
I assume polski, however i cannot reproduce this issue.

Hi

Where can I download the last 1.2 beta for the prime 2 ?

I’m on 1.3 and now realising that without UL working it’s unusable

Thanks

1 Like

Removed for now

1 Like

on previous versions it was ok, so I don’t think it’s about the language, but ok I’ll go back to the 1.2 software because everything worked there in Polish

When you say “by installing the rom” you still go to Settings and do a factory reset after updating with the wireless update app …?