International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - for KOSPET Prime 2 updated 2021.06.26

We will see.
For now let’s stay on topic.

2 Likes

Ok now or are you having problems?

Kospet requested that the icons are in this order as stock
As @G1NT0N1C says UL will let you do this but it is still a work in progress on stock

1 Like

@Colin_Green
Mr Ticks is making a video about the firmware at the moment but flashing is already on our yt channel and also Mr Ticks channel.
I strongly urge you to take time to check out this stuff because it is quite scary reading above…

Thread cleaned
Sorry but we really need to keep this thread for feedback so I will move these posts to the Prime 2 support thread.

1 Like

I know it didn’t read pretty but believe it or not I was more than 51% sure it would be ok at all times. Lol

Feed back. Yes! it is muuuuch purtier and cleaner than previous. More to follow when I have had a proper play. Cheers all.

3 Likes

I just discovered that the AutoNotification plugin for Tasker causes reboots in the new fw. I also had two reboots yesterday but I don’t know the cause for those. Despite that the fw does seem more stable.

If possible, please provide a logcat when this happens.

2 Likes

Sure. How do I do that?

1 Like

Not sure this one goes back to the last crash but here you go anyway: debug.txt - Google Drive

I’ll try to be more timely next time.

1 Like

If you are using the universal launcher, could you re-do this test with the default launcher as well?

Do you mean try AutoNotification with standard launcher?

1 Like

Ok. But it was kind of hairy. I was in a reboot loop and just managed to uninstall AN before it happened again. Do you mind if I wait to try tomorrow?

It’s fine, i will try to recreate it.
Is it just the AutoNotification app itself that causes the crash or does it require something else as well?

I was using HeartOnTop with day tracking on, and was trying to dismiss repeated notifications that it had enabled draw over other apps permission. In AN I set it to dismiss notifications containing text “HeartOnTop”. I may have selected only notifications from Android System. And I was using Universal Launcher.

Wow… That is whole mix of possibilities…
@none this is a challenge without removing the different apps that could contribute to the issue…

Just had a reboot nothing to do with AutoNotification, circa 22:40 EDT: logcat.txt - Google Drive

1 Like

Great now I need an Android 10 watch. I wish the prime was more water proof or the lem14 had better cameras :dizzy_face::laughing:

1 Like

@pablo11 real discussion i want to have with you thank you yesterday for the steps i did i have the new firmware every thing is nice BUT first of all its find slow now a little bit when i click recent task it takes a bit long to show apps second thing u mentioned that the clean task in the widget never works and is in the long press power menu well i dont see it third i really dont like the new style of the power menu its tiny for a big watch and i liked the other one forth power save is removed from the long press which is bad really bad i used it all the time and now i have to go to settings and on it but when click on power save it goes to the usual power save mode i like it when it was to hold press and go out of it but now i have to simply press power and when i press the power on i think setting is still running in the back ground fifth the setting never went to circle i tried to make it but it wint go only in apps …rest the things are pretty much as i wanted it to be and like the functions love it just want you to look after the things i mention thank you :innocent::innocent::innocent:

And i have a question about the camera which in camera mode the watch look like it is 13 but when picture is snapped it become blueish and i think the pickcels become less and really dont like the blue look . Does any body know to fix that …thank you