I'm a huge fan of the Zeppelin watch range.

I’m a huge fan of the Zeppelin watch range. This is the stylish Hindenburg model, but they’re all very sharp looking watches. Can I ask if this one and/or any of the range be built please? Thank you so very much.

Thanks, but these are .watch files. I have a AllCall W, and I can’t get them to work. Same with APK files. If you know how to make them work, I’d love to know.

@Craig_Ogier please don’t post any .watch files here. Deleted.

@Craig_Ogier It’s ok, mate.

@G1NT0N1C Can I try to make this in WFD? It wouldn’t be .watch, but I like the design. I also want to learn how to do date windows and complications and this is a good design to experiment with. I may try to mirror the date window for power.

I’m working on it :wink:

@Nicholas_Herczeg It’s possible to do it in WFD or CSM. For the date, you would need 2x date, one for the 1st digit and one for the 2nd. The rest ist standart. But in this case- I’m quite sure that @Bert_van_de_Bovenkamp finnished this face before I finnished this sentense…
:wink:

@G1NT0N1C :wink:
missing/deleted image from Google+

@Bert_van_de_Bovenkamp Haha!!! :rofl::+1:

@Bert_van_de_Bovenkamp Still gonna make it anyway. Good for practice, even if I don’t post it, although I still may. Awesome job, though!

That sounds great thanks. If you feel like having a go at any of the other
Zep designs as well, have at it. Thanks very much.

@Nicholas_Herczeg On WFD, to make the date window, just place a DigitalClock layer in there and use the rotate property to rotate it. That’s it! Easy :slight_smile:
Of course, on export it will indeed create the two dates @G1NT0N1C was mentioning, but that’s something you don’t need to worry about (but can if you want to :slight_smile: )

@G1NT0N1C While I like to make videos such as “how to make a watchface in 10 minutes with WFD”, I’m still always impressed by @Bert_van_de_Bovenkamp 's speed and quality on his designs. I think that someday I’ll add a functionality to WFD to generate “making-of” videos of watchfaces just so that I can see Bert’s making-ofs :slight_smile:

@Marco_Ferreira You should ask him if he has any screen capture software and video editing tools.

@Marco_Ferreira there are many face requests that I wanna try that @Bert_van_de_Bovenkamp has up and posted before I get the chance to fire up WFD. XD

@Marco_Ferreira rotate property? I didn’t noticed, cool. I’ll have to spend some time to dive in WFD to discover all funktions.
By the way: I remember you made a post about time in textformat without filters a few weeks ago. But I could not find this function (and your post). Isn’t it implanted yet? I’m doing some experiments with animated digits and I try to realize a retro clock with flippig digits, and I want to make them flip like the original, the minutes together on one plate.

@Marco_Ferreira to make a video from @Bert_van_de_Bovenkamp 's making of, you’ll have to implate a super-slomo-funktion!

@G1NT0N1C Including me getting coffee real slowly :wink:

A watchface like this is accually pretty basic.
Adding layer after layer.
Start with the background.
Add the outer ticks and numbers and work your way inside.
I usually do the hands last.
The Zeppelin can be made 100% in WFD.
Even the logo can be made, but i was lazy and took one from the www. :wink:

It’s important to take your time to try out all the switches, tweaks and options in WFD. A little change in brush or shadow can make a great difference in the end.