I noticed that the X3+ is reported to support 1900MHz WCDMA,

I noticed that the X3+ is reported to support 1900MHz WCDMA, while the X3 did not. Since T-mobile (US) 3G is a no go on 2100MHz by itself, but does support 1900MHz, this seems like a significant update. Yet all I see mentioned for the update is the CPU/RAM/ROM.

What is going on here, is there a misprint?

http://www.gearbest.com/smart-watch-phone/pp_333995.html?wid=21
Finow X3
Network type: GSM+WCDMA
Frequency: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA 2100MHz

http://www.gearbest.com/smart-watch-phone/pp_432313.html
Finow X3+
Network type: GSM+WCDMA
Frequency: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz

Is the X3+ going to work right out of the box with a US TMobile nano sim or will configuring still be necessary?

@R_Marino That is exactly my question as well! Since the X3+ hasn’t shipped to anyone yet I don’t think anyone knows.

The D5+ has the same guts. Maybe someone has their hands on one of those and can check?

@Lokifish_Marz . That means I can get a Ting sim and it would work. Have been searching for a watch I can use with with T-mobile/AT&T. Got a Gear S2 but it has no apps. Was thinking of getting Omate Rise but looks like X3+ would work for my goal of leaving the phone at home when going out for a jog /run.

Did you have time to test out the battery life…? Does it last a day at least? How is the watch quality overall?

Thanks

@Lokifish_Marz anyone make GPS test. How we can see and use.

@Lokifish_Marz What do you mean by no lock. I thinking its samething like my cellphone. I can use my GPS all the time.
Sorry for my bad english im French Canadian.
Thanks again. …its my first smartwatch.

@Lokifish_Marz do you know and can you tell me smartwatch with real gps inside.

@Lokifish_Marz therefore if using an AT&T or Tmo sim, we really should get the newr X+ watches to get 3g because the older X watches only get 2g?

And that’s the million dollar answer right there. Thank you @Lokifish_Marz

@Lokifish_Marz i see in the descrition of the X3 and S99 smartwatch and i see they build in Gps with antenna and also support a-gps. The antenne is located in the wrist strap.

@Lokifish_Marz so the smartwatch it build gps with antenna seem like a cellphone.

@Lokifish_Marz another question. i think you have the X3 plus watche. Can you tell me if Google play is installed or i must install it manuelly. i read in internet some people root the watche. …Why ?

@Lokifish_Marz can you make me a test for me . without data how many satellite you can see and use. Thanks in advance. if you can make suggest for me, i look for the X3 plus or Zgpax S99. i dont know Witch one choose.

@Lokifish_Marz Nice test. .Thanks.
The X3 plus battery is better than the KW88?

If i see a new clock face for kw88 can i install it in another smartwatch?

@Lokifish_Marz ok thanks

@Lokifish_Marz i read in internet the kw88 battery is very poor. If you have this watch can you tell me if its True.