i just recieved an i2 smartwatch which i purchased off aliexpress had it for

i just recieved an i2 smartwatch which i purchased off aliexpress had it for 5 days and been fine but this morning there was no power in it even though i had 24% and powered it off before going to sleep i left it on charge overnight but now it wont even charge ive tried numerous cables and methods to no avail but i did update the firmware to the latest one 2 days ago anyone who can help id appreciate it really like the watch but at the moment cant even turn it on :frowning:

Try different cables and ports and also try a phone charger. Mine died once and the only thing that brought it back was using an old HTC charger

tried numerous ports cables power supplies but nothing :frowning:

Tried phone charger?

yes tried phone charger and about 6 different cables it was charging sparodically before but overnight and today nothing its like theres some sort of short happening as it had 24% battery when i powered it down when i tried charging it i have no battery strange

Well many people - including me - get the battery dropping off at around 30%. It’s either bad firmware or bad battery but probably both.
Hopefully something will be done soon. King Wear are telling us about new test results every day so fingers crossed :slight_smile: We work with them very closely so we will tell you news as it happens.