I hope that I've zipped and linked the file correctly...

I hope that I’ve zipped and linked the file correctly…

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9c-vl8oxm2Ea0VZVnFldTdROU0/view?usp=sharing
I reworked the character sets again but I’m still not quite happy with the current result… I have been working on larger characters and a simple display because my eyesight isn’t as good as it used to be :slight_smile:

[I’m hopeful that my watch will arrive today]

You got it. It works, and looks like your picture here. I’d be inclined to change out the hour & minute hands for a lighter color as it’s difficult to read in bright sunshine, but that’s just me. The layout looks good on my D5. The edge of each large number seems to kiss the outer edge of the white ring in all four locations. Good job for a first design!

And within the last 5 minutes my D5 has arrived in the post…

Thank you for the feedback… I found it straightforward to redesign the watch panel and character sets (using Gimp) but wasn’t as successful with the hands I’d downloaded - they resulted as very small files with none of the original definition - I’ll work on it… the rest of the project was a simple case of copy, cut, paste, drag and drop - a nice little program from @rromeroa… any earlier design had similar secondary dials, under the 12, that showed weather and temperature - looked a bit too cluttered for my liking…

@SmartWatch_Ticks
As you suggested - I changed the hands from the Z3 to the Z1 (stock watch faces)… it looks lots better.

I also moved the step and battery to the median line and added two further (matching circular) arrays - weather and temperature…
I can now tell the time without the need for glasses - and this was my main reason for purchasing the watch, to have a watch with big hands and numbers.