I haven't started playing with coding (yet),

I haven’t started playing with coding (yet), I’m solely using the great clock skin maker … https://clockskinmaker.codeplex.com/ … and don’t forget that you can donate to rromeroa…

Sometimes the skins don’t always perform the same way on the watch as they do in the simulation… then I have to get a bit creative… for me, the main issues are alignment (of the rotate_battery) and, sometimes, the direction of spin…

I put this down to the number of layers I’m using and the size of the files… my skins seem to be anywhere between 3 and 6Mb… I’m still learning…

I’ve decided that you can have TOO much detail… I like the Hogwart’s train skin but it’s SO tiny that I need a magnifying glass to see everything… ?!?

Thanks to Lokifish Marz for bringing this group together and SmartWatch Ticks for those videos (I particularly like it when he starts to sound like Jack Nicholson)

There are bound to be others, whose contributions I haven’t yet stumbled across… and then there’s everybody else who’s bringing things to the table… carry on the great work…

How I can to add (in clockskinmaker) another skin? Is it possible? Clockskin maker ask me the suffix " *watch" for to export files… Where are this files?

I copy an existing file and paste it to the same directory eg ClockSkinP1 becomes ClockSkinP1-copy… I then rename it eg Luigi-1… you can then start to change/add new images .png files and make your new watch… :slight_smile: