I am putting out an open call for contributors.

I am putting out an open call for contributors. I am working on a book about Designing watch faces for round android watch faces. It is essentially designed for those requesting a lot of watch faces to help them design some on their own and for up-and-comers to improve their skills. This will be going through Beginner skills through advanced skills. I want to go through the various design programs, their capabilities as well as weaknesses, the 2 graphics engines that control the majority of most android watches, Android 5.x Vs 7.x, and other important information. Several people that I’d like to call out for help are @G1NT0N1C , @Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 , @Jurgen_Oberst , @Eric_Crochemore (for info on Universal Launcher), +zsolt m, and @Blood_Report . Any help y’all can give me would be greatly appreciated. Contribution is completely voluntary and if you cannot help this time around, maybe you can help on any updates that are made. I will be leaving a link to an open outline below this post. If you are interested, take a look and feel free to add or change, as needed. As of 17:33 , September 22, 2018, the outline includes the essentials that I could think of. Anything past that is public. Once the outline is fleshed out, I will start a page to take submissions for sections, Maybe an open document or folder to submit sections. Anyone else interested in working on this is free to contribute as they see fit. I am leaving this document open for editing. This is not going to be a 1-2 week turnaround. It will probably take several weeks to months to completely finish. This is designed to help others, and as such, will not be rushed. If you can’t help now, maybe you can help in the future.

In any case, here is the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/117AknR5tCHf8RN3JFH_hZtanYY2n-CI_IDnZkcsJnWY/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to leave notes after the outline. Just make sure to put your sn after your notes, just so I know who posted it. Thank y’all in advance for your help or your consideration. I can’t wait to see how this comes out. BTW, like all of our watch faces, this will be free to download once it is done.

I would like to help

Thank you, @Jorge_Gonzalez , you are definitely welcome to add whatever you want. I don’t want this to be a 10 page, here’s where to go and what to look for-type book. I want this to be a thorough manual. I wanted to make something that people can download, probably in pdf format, and either keep on their computer or print out and put in a binder.

Nice project, i will be happy to help if i can.

Hi tell me when I can help greets

@Jurgen_Oberst I currently need any ideas of any skills that could or should be added to the outline. After that, if you have anything that you could submit about how to put those skills into use in designing a face, I’ll be setting up a google doc or drop box for submissions for the different sections. The link for the outline should be above.