I am considering converting www.watchawear.com to a new format.....

I am considering converting http://www.watchawear.com to a new format…
My thought is to dedicate it to the efforts of this community. I am undecided, half WM half RASW… Or dedicated to this group. Comments? Questions?

Please do it it will be very helpful for all standalone Android watches

Please create APK like @Kenneth_Tan ​ framework method so all models can use it

If you do it, that will be help us a lot. Await it

We are looking forward to it

That would be awesome :slight_smile: !!!

@Lokifish_Marz @Ciro_Danise you guys need to have a say about this before it’s too late…

Could there be an option for watchskin designers to sell their work?

I also second the RASW section option. Thank you @Terry_Zahn for your request.

In the same spirit as @Terry_Zahn ​, you have my permission to use the resources that I have created and made available on http://watchawear.com (my nickname is CLR1). :wink:

@Terry_Zahn thanks very much. My earlier post was just to try and help you being flooded with many ridiculous comments :slight_smile: I think this is a great idea and shows real collaborative spirit - same to @Cyrille_LE_RAY . Great stuff guys.
Cheers
pablo.

I’m all smiles here!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

So Terry have u decided now do we have a go on RASW format on watch wear ??

@DENZIL_D_BRITTO there is some discussion and planning that needs to transpire, so as to meet your specific needs.
I intend to nail things down this week with @Lokifish_Marz ​ and company.

To all of you good people.
I would be honored to assist you. I am going to need various bits of information in order to do this to the best of my ability. I believe that we have a private chat going that I can add what information I need to make everyone happy.
So YES! I wish to help here.

@Terry_Zahn thanks mate.
I am cleaning this thread now. Any more irrelevant posts will also magically disappear.
Thanks.