How to fix the pedometer and weather ,any solution so far

My Thor pro Zeblaze the pedometer and weather is not working properly a mean the pedometer in my iphone i think is the right one and my watch is off like between 0.75 or 1.25 or something i dont want to install a third party apk and the weather is like a long battle. So anybody has an idea how to solve those mystery of those watches in A5

Jun 10, 2018 15:32:18 GMT 1 leafar said:
My Thor pro Zeblaze the pedometer and weather is not working properly a mean the pedometer in my iphone i think is the right one and my watch is off like between 0.75 or 1.25 or something i dont want to install a third party apk and the weather is like a long battle. So anybody has an idea how to solve those mystery of those watches in A5

Nothing you can do if the pedometer is not giving you the same results as your phone pedometer.

Check you have the same height set for both iPhone and watch (not that it counts for steps, just for distance, but you might as well have both working off the same numbers). Even then you’ll probably get a different number on both of them. My KW88 is normally a little more generous in the number of steps it thinks I take compared to my iPhone, just because they’re stored in different places, but as long as they’re both in the same area I’m happy…