Hours, minutes, seconds, date, month, day and power level (currently showing 70%)...

Hours, minutes, seconds, date, month, day and power level (currently showing 70%)…
Contact me for details…

Nice project. May I know what app do you use for watch face creations? Non of those I found work on my PC ( Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 failure)

I use ClockSkinMaker… there are links in this forum… for the graphics, I use Gimp 2…

Cheers mate - just managed it working! I’m using Gimp 2.8.2 as well. If you have nothing against - I let myself to modify your latest “hn” clock as I prefer black skins.

No problem, mine’s a copy of a blue Pujie (see earlier post)… and see if you can fix the battery power indicator - it works in the program simulation but seems to be in reverse on the watch…

I think that I’ve fixed the power level display problem… I’ve reset the angles in ClockSkinMaker to -270, 180 and counter clockwise… (previously they were 180, 180 and counter clockwise)…

Great job pal. Will check it later as II’m away now. Need now ito learn how to deal with this clock skin maker programme.

Hi again. Just a quick question - have you updated backwards rotating battery issue in this watch? I’m trying to fix mine black one on my own but struggling to understand how the watchmaker app is working? Need to find some tutorials online though

Hi Piotr… read my posting, in this thread, from yesterday at 4:44 AM…