Homage to the Snowman digital watch...

Homage to the Snowman digital watch… this is a simple background with 24h and minute display… [please let me know if I’ve misunderstood the rules]…

Ah, okay… having just turned on my new watch for the first time (thanks for the tips) I see that the digital snowman watch face has a waving ark and falling snow!

Back to the drawing board…

If you can figure out how to do the falling snow in the Snowman digital watch I’ll buy you an ice cream cone.

If you can get the AM/PM thing figured out, which is ONLY on that watch face, I’ll make it a double scoop with your choice of topping!

BTW, where’s the link to download your design?

This is harder than I thought :slight_smile:

@SmartWatch_Ticks - I claim my ice cream cone… check out my Sakura watch skin with falling cherry blossom… (I like pistachio) :slight_smile:

Pistachio with a cherry (blossom) on top, no doubt. You’re really really close. The blossoms are dropping, yes, but all of them are jumping every second! Can you smooth it out so they fall following the laws of physics? How about really big overlapping rotating wheels with slow mulrotate tags all hiding behind a mask overlay? It doesn’t quite look like the snowflakes yet…

I’ve tried big wheels (rotating in different directions and speeds) and masks… didn’t work… as a white snowflake passes behind a mask (cut-out) it appears to change shape… and there’s no way to get away from the curve/arc as they fall to Earth… if the digital second rate could be increased ( in a similar way to how a second rotate can be increased) then the fall would be smoother… [work in progress]