Hi! Requested by A1 Web brown version of Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor skin

strange issue, seems like only D5 got that problem… the most weird what “days of the week” feature works on same principles…

Very Strange indeed.

its a shame because its a really nice design.

Great design… Any possibility to make the world time working with a D5?

By the way, I have a D5 and it shows January correctly.

@Luigi_Pachi @Ruslan_Sokolovsky
Thank you for the great design. Date and month working correctly.
I have got the world time working ( the 24 hour ring rotating anti clockwise).
Ruslan Sokolovsky with your permission can I post it here if you like.
I have it now working on LF 16 using Eric app. So I dont know if it will be working on D5.

@maj_B cool! Sure, you can post it, great solution :slight_smile:

Let’s try it on my D5, then… Please post it. Can you also explain what is the Eric App?
Thanks in advance, +maj B :wink:

@Ruslan_Sokolovsky @Luigi_Pachi

Here is the link to the zip file.

@maj_B Thanks! Great work :slight_smile:

@Ruslan_Sokolovsky
You are welcome :slight_smile:
A little explanation. I made the 24 hour ring (world.png) compatible with GMT+1 (Amsterdam where I live), but if you live in an another time zone, you need to rotate that image by15 degrees (to the left or to the right) for each one hour GMT -/+. If I have spare time I will make 24 images of the ring each corresponds to one hour of the time zone. That way it will be easy to change the time zone by changing the name of the image in the index file. It is also handy that way if you need to change the winter/ summer time.
May be for some people not easy to do, but at the time being I can not think of an another way to do it. Any suggestions are welcome.

Great stuff. I just modified the world.png file to work with the Italian time. I love it.
Thank you maj B!

@Luigi_Pachi
Glad it worked for you. Eric app ( your early question) is an universal launcher for watch faces for another watches not compatible (as KW88) to use the skins of D5 and clones.

Thanks a lot!

+Maj B …Could you please also post here the red version, starting from https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz6GcQsELGW2ZWFtRzRqY1dEWnc/view?usp=sharing but with the 24 hour ring rotating, as you have done with the brown version? The red version looks very cool as well… Thank youin advance!

@Luigi_Pachi

Here you are…!

Wonderful! Thank a lot +maj B

excelent job, thank you.

Thanks, great work.

Hi, @maj_B
Thank you for having made the month indication work properly to other models.
First of all, pardon me for my ignorance on how this kind of world timer ring works, ok?
So here we go. I see for your “little explanation” post following the brown version zip that you’ve made it to confrom your GMT+1 (Amsterdan).
The thing is that when I went for the .png within the brown_24 version zip the ring file is identified as “world.png” whereas the ring file found within the red versio zip is named “GMT+1.png”.
This has got me confused on how to apply the 15º rotation steps to comprise with my GMT-3 (Rio de Janeiro).
Could you (or even @Luigi_Pachi please clarify me on that?

1. Wich ring is the one indicating GMT+1 (brown or red), in order to enable me to apply the 15º x 4 in the opposite direction to obtain the GMT-3 ring (Rio de Janeiro time zone)? the brown “world.png” or the red “GMT+1.png”?
    Here are the pics to illustrate my references.

world

GMT 1

1. Besides the hour in the world time ring, does the outter city name ring (should) correspond to the addopted GMT in anyway?

Sorry, again, for my ignorance on the matter.

Cheers.

EDIT: No need to bother! I sorted it out by installing them and checking the actual time difference displayed in the respectives rings of each skin. Then I made the corrections to GMT-3: 60º counter-clochwise rotation to the red version and 180º rotation to the brown one.
And for the city names rings, I think they remain still, anyway.

Now both skins are fully operational.

Thanks again for the great work!