Hi Pablo! Hi all members of Team and community.

Hi Pablo! Hi all members of Team and community. My N1 D5 only work on 3g/2g when the screen is On. If my smartwatch is not in use, mobile data not work and don’t receive the message of whatsapp. Can you help me? Many thanks!

Greetings to you. You have to disable the “Off screen automatically disconnected” option in Settings, Power saving menu

@Ciro_Danise Hi Ciro! Thanks very much for your answer. Yes this option is Disabled and the firmware version is the original. Not root. Not update firmware. If not close recent app and whatsapp is alive, then it works fine for some minutes. Do you know how to solve it? Many many thanks for your help.

The SMARTWATCH brought “ALPS.KK1.MP7.V1.2220160321-1710” version installed and I didn’t make any change/update.

It’s a bug with all the X series watches (D5 =X1). Cellular signal drops after a while no matter what you do. However there is a fix for it here on the community. I just can’t search for it at the moment. It’s not exactly easy either…

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11
Hi Pablo! It’s a pleasure to talk to you. I have already looked for it, I tried it but it didn’t work. Is it posible if I update the firmware to another version? Many many thanks for your answer and Help!

As I said - there is no firmware that fixes this issue :frowning:
The vendor does not support it anymore either.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Ok ok, thanks Pablo for your answer.