Hi Pablo Eleven, I’m thinking about getting a lem3,

Hi Pablo Eleven,
I’m thinking about getting a lem3, after comparing it against the Kw88, on 11/11 then I saw the lem5, that I really like, but I think I’m still going for the lem3 due to its water resistance capability. I think I ve read in one of your post that lem5 is slightly cheaper than is equivalent in other brand because of a class B material of the glass. ¿Do you know if this happens also with lem3. If that’s the case, which one would be the alternative brand and model?
Thanks and regards
Federico

Zeblaze blitz
Gorilla glass

Thank you Fabio…
But do you know if there are any other differences?, I think now that I made a mistake, and Pablo was referring to the screen not the glass.
Thanks for answering so fast… :wink:

Thank you both, I really appreciate you help.

@fevama_vama hey, i’m sorry but since it is’nt related to watch faces i will have to remove the post, you are welcome to post a thread on the site itself, thanks.

Hi Sonia, my apologies, thanks for the advice. I’m new on G+ And I guess I wrote my question in the wrong place, Is just that I was looking at the faces for my next new watch :wink: when I run into the that comment and the question came to me. Ill try my best so it won’t happen again.

@fevama_vama in any questions ask freely on the site:)

I see some costomers feedback on ali express lemfo official store about lem3 70% costomers are taking about battery is not good . Pls check costomer feed back on lemfo store

i have a LEM5 a few days now… Battery rocks almost 15 hours average use. Screen is amazing and also rain resistant.