Hi Guys, Would love for someone to have a go at this Land Rover

@Phil_Peterson
Hi Phil. Tell me exactly the problem. Can you extract the files? Which zip file is it? I posted three downloads.

@Phil_Peterson
Did you get the zip file to work?:upside_down_face:

My watch is broke, typical. Washed the car and a but of water splashed on it, thought it would have been a little more water resistant than that! Never mind. Hopefully il get a replacement :pensive:

@mark_lund
THAT SUXS! I started with a Lemfo LF16 and replaced it with the LEM7. I really like the new one. MUCH better battery life and operating system Android 7.1.1. For some reason, my new one came with the processor usually found in the LEM8. (MTK6739 instead of MTK6737)
MTK6739 is a much better processor. The LEM 7 used to come with a charging dock, so I ordered that seperately.

IT’S ON SALE RIGHT NOW UNTIL JANUARY 5TH!..
EXCELLENT DEAL IMO!

https://www.banggood.com/LEMFO-LEM7-Android-7_0-4G-LTE-Smart-Watch-Phone-MT6737M-1G16G-Camera-GPS-Heart-Rate-Smart-Watch-p-1278616.html?rmmds=myorder&ID=224&cur_warehouse=CN

If you check the specifications, this is the UPDATED LEM7, but doesn’t come with charging dock…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LEMFO-700-mAh-Power-Bank-Charger-Charging-Dock-Cable-For-LEM7-Smart-Watch/283045137157?hash=item41e6ce0b05:g:AMAAAOSwiu5bQQA9

missing/deleted image from Google+

Only got it Christmas! I found the battery wouldn’t last a full day when it was working! Was yours the same?

@mark_lund
All smartwatches are like that as far as battery life.
What make/model was it?
If it’s that new, send it back!

Oh I will. Its the lf16. Bit gutted really. Was hoping to get your design uploaded onto it

Actually just got busy & haven’t had a chance to tackle it again yet. I’ll try today to see if I can figure out what I’m doing wrong as I’ve never had issue before unzipping watchfaces Etc.

@Phil_Peterson Sometimes, when extracting the files, it will create a folder and a subfolder. Make sure you copy the subfolder containg the actual files into the clockskin folder on the watch.:clown_face: