Hi Folks, Here is the package to ROOT the Zeblaze Blitz watch (ONLY)...

Well, it WORKED and was so damn easy! You made all the hard and annoying work look like a simple line of code :o
You are the best dude, HUGE thanks!

@Olimatou Can u explain a little more about how to procced with the watchface.apk replacement? I’m using es file explorer

@Jorge_Fernandes Hi m8,

move (mv or rename) your original Watchnew.apk in /system/app/Watchnew folder into .bak, then copy the new one there (you have to remount system in rw (read write) first) then chmod 644 on the APK (and don’t forget to allow untrusted sources in options before reboot or you will get stuck)… Reboot and you’re done…

@Kenneth_Tan Don’t get the IQI I2 but like all Android platform, I think unlocking bootloader isn’t a big challenge :

adb reboot bootloader >> reboot the watch to bootloader (fastboot)
fastboot oem unlock >> will unlock the bootloader, but normally erase all userdata partition so you will have to reconfigure your watch from start…
fastboot flash recovery <My.TWRP.Recovery.To.Flash.img>
fastboot reboot

And voila !

PS: If oem unlock need a password, you’re stuck ^^ But if a bootloader.bin image exists for the watch, you can get the password…

@Olimatou thanks mate. I don’t know if that is the issue but we can test

I read somewhere that the IQI I2 has locked bootloader.
@Olimatou What do you mean with " Don’t get the IQI I2" ?

@Kenneth_Tan he means he didn’t get it himself…

@Kenneth_Tan :slight_smile:

@Olimatou Did all that u explained and nothing… I cant allow untrusted sources, cant find that option, but since i already installed apps outside the playstore, i guess that’s already allowed…
Also, i mounted rw and chmod644 the apk :c