Hi folks, as promises are made to keep and to celebrate the 1000 downloads

Hi folks,

as promises are made to keep and to celebrate the 1000 downloads , ClockSkinMaker is published as open source. You can found in:

By now, I have maintened previous web but installer is redirected to new site.
Most changes are included in distribution:

• Now, application incorporates autoupdate feature.
  • Icons in clockskin explorer are bigger, I had too many request about this
  • The location of ClockSkin folder is customizable, by default is in “windows User Profile folder” (usually located in desktop). YOU MUST to move previous clockskins to this folder.
    Another way is edit the “.clockskinmaker” file specifying the older existing path. You can found this file in “user profile folder”

I hope you enjoy it, any suggestion and any collaboration is welcome. Dont forget… any donation, however small, is also appreciated… There is still much to be done together😉

Cheers

Excellent !! Thanks for this :slight_smile:

its like a dream come true ,cant thank you enough…having so much fun with it ,since i’m not so much in programing even Thu,you can do the basics herer and add the spicial codes for the extra stuff ,if you want ,Great help , i made one with it too from scratch ,

@Ricardo_Romero , can you implement in the CSM the funcion to rotate_day for we can put a wheel with the days? Like this:
missing/deleted image from Google+

+Sérgio Paulo, It would not be difficult to implement in CSM. But that will not help while the firmware does not incorporate it. :slightly_frowning_face:

@Ricardo_Romero Ok, thanks.