Hi everyone sorry for my absence but I have pretty much to do at

Hi everyone sorry for my absence but I have pretty much to do at work and on top of that all my motherboard died… now I have to wait cause I am searching for one wich will fit my hot fx 8350 processor. But since am3+ is dying it’s not that easy so I have no idea when I will fix it. I try at least to upload the red chronoswiss watch I promised but I need to remove my hdd an install on my brothers pc to make it happen. We will see when it happens sorry for that but it wasn’t planned. I have a great idea for a face but so far it stay just an idea. Greets to everyone and have a great week!

No need to apologize, you only charge please and thank you’s for your work. Everything you do is appreciated by us all. Good luck with the motherboard

@Rory_S ty mate!

Condolences mate with the loss of your motherboard.

@tim_Collins it’s my motherboard mate hehe but yeah my mother also died in a car accident while I was 18 years… so thanks for the condolences in both cases hehe

@Jurgen_Oberst hope it works out ok. Sorry to hear about both of these :frowning:

Good to hear that you are still on board. My absence is because of garden work - it is spring!