Hi all. Very impressive stuff on this space! I can't wait to see how

Hi all. Very impressive stuff on this space! I can’t wait to see how some of these watch faces appear on one of these smart watches…
I’m totally new to smart watches, and have spent the last couple of weeks looking at what’s currently available. When I checked the specifications and compared them with the better known brands I was a little surprised to find that even the most expensive ones seem very limited in terms of ROM and RAM memory. I am on the wall trying to decide what to buy, and the smartwatch I found the most attractive and best suited to my needs and budget is the Z9/Zeblaze Blitz/and Lemfo LM16. The Lemfo has double the RAM compared to the others and is also advertised as being waterproof (I realise it can’t be immersed in water, but at least it would be showerproof, which gives it an advantage over KW88, which I also really like.)
Do any of you know what is in the pipeline for 2017 in terms of improved specifications - battery life etc.? Is it worth waiting?

i got the lem5 just one day ago. lem5 because of the rain proof / more ram. For the rest the watch is amazing good and good quality display. I asked for IPS UHD screen because there are 2 option and heard that amoled sometimes got burned pixels (leds) but i got something new not sure wat it is now but they put the newer models a better screen. only thing i know its pretty sharp good colors and black is black. dont wait i suggest you get one :slight_smile: