Hi all, Unfortunately No1 has officially withdrawn their support for our community and as

@Andrew_Davis we are looking into options at the moment. This would be one of them :slight_smile:

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Just set up a Patreon page. Iā€™ve just tested it and setting it up is fast and easy.

Iā€™ve set mine up, including palpal. Took me 10 minutes.

@Kenneth_Tan
This is interestingā€¦ Thanks Ken :slight_smile:

@Lokifish_Marz Good to have it in the open for others to read.
Point A: Check
Point B: Double Check
Point C: Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. So maybe itā€™s time to say goodbye.

Thanks a lot @Lokifish_Marz for being so open and informing the community. Hate to see you in a vice, where independence but still informing the community of all the options available even if some of the options arenā€™t playing fair is a difficult road to travel. But I believe that the way you inform the members here keeps this community growing and hopefully growing to the primary information source on ā€œroundā€ smartwatches on the net.

Hello everyone, I would like to thank you all also for the very good community and I am glad that there is something . When I read all this, I think thatā€™s sad , coming from the manufacturers , little support . I finow written that my watch has a crooked glass and problems with the software . I once received an answer from finow and only the glass and not the software . customer service do not in china know . I will even copy the text I received from those . load the heads does not fall , even if much is annoying . Greetings to all

Ok everybody.
I have been working behind the scenes with senior reps from Finow to work out the watch faces issue.
We have an agreement to remove the stuff causing issues and hopefully we might all be in a better place soon.
Iā€™ll keep you posted.
Thanks

Just my 2cents: No1. contacted me for a review as IQI did. K18, Finow and KingWear i had to buy myself. And believe me or not, the D6 is the only watch left working, as it is supposed to be. Maybe because it is square :smiley:

D1 ? Iā€™m guessing you mean a D6?
Yeah they sent us one as well. Before they back flipped on us. I help out with it now and again but they are a strange company to work with :slight_smile:
One minute itā€™s all good and the next itā€™s notā€¦

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11
Ok, maybe all these company have to learn it the hard way: you only survive if the customers and the media are pleased :smiley:

make your own watch !!!

f*** no1 and f*** finow and all the others
start a donations account
pre sell it
and make the best smartwatch ever

thank god i sold my d5ā€¦ never going back to no.1
Finow or something.
Iā€™ll buy any watch that gives me tethering possibility to answer all OTT from my watch, not just view OTT, but a keyboard and reply included!

@Rrna there are some apps that allow you to answer sms and whatsapp that iā€™ve mentioned in here:) i am trying to work on apps that will suit these watches and also send emails to different apps developers to make their apps suit our watches there are some good replies and some doā€™nt even bother to reply anything. soā€¦i will try my luck with developing it just needs lots of time and not always i have it.

Thank you both @sonia_sophie_ataunna and @Lokifish_Marz for all your help and advices!