Hey folks, wondering if anyone can help me with a dilemma,

Hey folks, wondering if anyone can help me with a dilemma, I’m using a known internet celebrity picture, as a clock face, with his arms removed, to use as the hour and minute hand, but not being in the centre, of course the arms don’t stay in connected to the torso. is there anyway to fix a point, other than the centre of the clock face image, for hands to rotate around? using the Finow X5

thanks heaps!

Change the coordinates… try this…
https://plus.google.com/+AndrewDavis-the-omnipotent/posts/RY1X9kjZNTk

thanks for that, looks like I’m going to have to find a windows machine for this though.

You don’t use a Windows PC?

a long time ago, I was an Amiga enthusiast, when the bottom dropped out, I told myself at the time, there was no way I was going to go windows…I’ve been on a mac ever since :smiley:

I’m Windows, so the guides and “How to” all lean that way… :frowning:

In CSM it’s very easy to change the coordinates of the hands (and anything)… I’ve not coded in xml but it should be as easy… :slight_smile:

alright, I’ll check it out, thanks for your help :slight_smile:

cheers for that, I have been doing that, but in this case, with the position of the body, the arms would be on his belly, looks like I’m just going to have to reposition him, without his legs on… ah well.