Here is my new watchface -- "Roman Silver" (A7.1.1)

Here is my new watch-face called "ROMAN SILVER"
I wanted to do a simple analogue watch-face so here is one I had in mind.

Built using WFD beta - For Stock Launcher - Android 7.1.1
Free to use for everyone on this forum.
Please do not share, re-distribute or alter without permission.

Roman Silver

DISPLAY FEATURES: (basic as stated)
Analogue Clock time, hrs, mins, secs, day of the week, month & date

TOUCH-SPOT
There is only one touch-spot layer - tapping the month\date area will open the stock Android Calendar app.

Image Credits:
https://images.google.com/

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Note: I thought that a version of this with no bezel would look pretty good on some round Android watches which have the silver casing. I am happy to edit this watch-face and upload a no bezel version if anyone would like it.

7 Likes

“Roman Silver” (?!!) Ye Gads! Well Gaz, ole mate, ole buddy…it’s obvious that my letters to the Moderators aren’t having the desired effect (Indeed any effect! :woozy_face:) because you are still Roman around the Forum (I know, I know, ya wanna know where I get em from, right? Son, they just come natural! :crazy_face: :laughing:) So, until my letters are approved and you are removed, I’ll play along and say “Gee whiz! This watch looks wonderful”!! :+1: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

I know where you get 'em :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :slightly_smiling_face: :grinning:

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmm Interesting Mr Gazman that you just “Happen” to have this particular book to hand…or perhaps we are witnessing the unmasking of the Gazman to reveal his true identity…Hugh Jass! :crazy_face: Ladies & Gentlemen of the Forum jury, the prosecution (That would be me!) asks…nay, Demands!!! That you bring in a verdict of guilty against Gazman…aka…Jass…and he be sentenced to sit along side @noidremained for the rest of his life…or until he kicks off…whichever comes sooner…and may God have mercy on anyone within earshot of these two! :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Perry Mason…er…Doons

2 Likes

Nice one @Gazman . You getting there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Joao_Nascimento .,
I will keep trying. I need to remain focused on my actual work but I will dedicate as much time as I can tp this. I’m enjoying it.
Cheers!

3 Likes

Ah, so he is the author of the book, now that explains how he knew that you have one of them :bulb: I’ll bet half a GME share that he has put some kind of tracking device into the cover of the books. Wait, you are going to sentence him to be sitting alongside me for the rest of his life…in other words, I will have the worlds most famous author sitting beside me for the rest of my life :star_struck: the other forum members will be so jealous :heart_eyes: :rofl: :crazy_face: :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes, Hugh Jass is everywhere! :smiley: :grinning: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like