Here Is My New Watchface - "Record Player" V1 & 2

Here is my new watch-face. “RECORD PLAYER and RECORD PLAYER 2”**

2 versions of a basic watch-face.
Built using WFD beta - For Stock Launcher - Android 7.1.1
Free to use for everyone on this forum.
Please do not share, re-distribute or alter without permission.

CLOCK DISPLAY FEATURES:
Basic Analogue Clock, hrs, mins, secs.
(The inner red circle has a rotating action you don’t see in this image until it’s downloaded\installed - The same for the green circle on version 2)

Record Player Record Player 2

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Version 1

Version 2

Credits:
https://images.google.com/

5 Likes

A couple of nice faces Gaz! :+1: A forum member (Who shall remain nameless) told me that they play your version of that great Chuck Berry number “My Ding A Ling” and I said, naw @noidremained (Oppsss! :crazy_face:) the ultra cool Gazman wouldn’t go around singing 'I want you to play with my Ding A Ling"! Anyway, I can’t get mine to play on the Kospet. must need a new needle or something! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Chuck (Doons) Berry!

1 Like

You’re right Doons! - I would never play with the Ding-A-Ling! I knew a few drummers I would classify as ding-a-lings though! :grinning:

Strange that this clockskin doesn’t load on your Kospet., I have the Kospet Prime_Se and both these faces install fine on it. Hmmm.

Maybe the gurus of @Dr_Andy_Vishnu, @G1NT0N1C or @Joao_Nascimento may shed some light on why your record won’t “play” nice. :blush:

cheers!

1 Like

Gazman, you Ding A Ling!! :crazy_face: :laughing: The faces load onto my Kospet, but the records don’t play the tune!!! (Glory be! It’s like talking to someone underwater! :woozy_face:) So @Dr_Andy_Vishnu , @G1NT0N1C & @Joao_Nascimento disregard what Gazman is saying about the watch faces! He has obviously been rehearsing his Ding A Ling a little too enthusiastically lately! :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

@Doonsbury … you should know that as a musician I have a partial and long-standing fondness for Scotch Whisky … my aplogies for the confuscious.

the longer I drunk … that stayer I get! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink:

1 Like

@Gazman and @Doonsbury , The problem for Doons not being able to hear the music is because it does not have UL installed :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes