Here is my new watchface - "MGM Hollywood"

Here is my new watch-face. "MGM-Hollywood"
This is the round watch version (rectangular version in progress)

Built using WFD beta - For Stock Launcher - Android 7.1.1
Free to use for everyone on this forum.
Please do not share, re-distribute or alter without permission. :slightly_smiling_face:

MGM-Hollywood

DISPLAY FEATURES:
Digital Time, Analogue Clock, Step-Counter Output, Heart-Rate Display, Battery Level Readout

TOUCH-POINTS
Touch points are as follows;

Tapping the ‘steps man’ image will activate the stock ‘Fitness’ app.
Tapping the ‘heart’ image will activate the stock ‘H\Rate’ app.
Tapping the ‘battery’ image will launch the stock "Settings’ app.
Tapping the ‘phone’ image will activate the stock ‘Contacts’ app.
Tapping the ‘sms’ image will activate the stock “Messaging” app.
Tapping the central Wizard of Oz (MGM) ‘Cowardly Lion’ image will open the stock "Camera’ app.

CREDITS:
MGM Pictures (www.mgm.com)
The Wizard Of Oz - Warner Bros (WarnerBros.com | The Wizard of Oz | Movies)
& Google Images (Google Images)

DOWNLOAD LINK

8 Likes

Love it gazman!! :+1: :+1: Particularly the way you have slipped Bert Lahr in there! I see your saying that @Joao_Nascimento is a “Guru” (Reluctantly agree there Gazman! :laughing:) Well kid, with this face you are a damned Wizard! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Tin Man…er…Doons

1 Like

Nice one @Gazman funny but yet lotes of information, and @Doonsbury No, not a guru, just “the cave man” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Doonsbury ., still working on it. Glad to have you and @Joao_Nascimento as fans … hope it’s not getting crowded there in the gallery for you! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks @Joao_Nascimento ., I’ll keep working on it.

2 Likes

Son, where on earth did you get the idea (Delusion would be a more appropriate term! :crazy_face:) That @Joao_Nascimento (A.K.A. “The Caveman” :woozy_face: :laughing:) and I are…“Fans” Gazman, it is a well known fact that a “Guru” (Weather he be a Caveman or not!) is never a fan…he only has fans! As for it getting crowded in the “Gallery” (God alone knows where you got THAT idea! :woozy_face:) Joao and I are sitting that far apart (Yes, Social distancing is alive and well on the Forum! :mask: :laughing:) that we have to use mobile phones if we wanna say “G’day”

Folks, I would like to appeal to one and all to help fill out this “Imaginary” gallery that Gazman has convinced himself exists. Just message the poor devil and tell him your in the gallery…and ring an ambulance ASAP!
Cheers, You number one “Fan” (?! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: ) Doons

1 Like

@Doonsbury did you notice what @Gazman wrote “Please do not share, re-distribute or alter without permission.” i is the real guru :slight_smile: I am his fan for sure.

2 Likes

Oh Gee Joao…er… @Gazman well he put in that “No share” business, to apply to everyone else…not us…yes? :woozy_face: I mean…oh gee…I sure hope that is what he meant cause I’ve splattered it all over a dozen sites already…under the name of “Doons the Mega talented” :crazy_face: Oh well, he won’t be angry at me…after all I represent 50% of his current fan base! :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons the Mega…er…Doons

1 Like

so you’re not a fan… :thinking: then why does a gigantic banner lay on the floor between you and @Joao_Nascimento? It can’t be a coincidence that you and Joao are seated at each end of it. Sosial distancing wouldn’t explain that much distance. And I think I saw you stretching for it a few times, but then Gaz made one of his bad puns and you sat back in your chair. So, since you haven’t actually lifted the banner yet, I can agree on that you are not yet a fan of @Gazman, but as soon as he can go half an hour without making a bad pun you will definitely become his #1 fan :1st_place_medal: :rofl: :laughing:

2 Likes

Go for it mate … all good! :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

oh oh … what have I done? :grimacing:

1 Like

@noidremained Gawdddddd!!! That banner you refer to noidremained bears the legend ‘Get off Ya fool’!!! :crazy_face:And the only reason it hasn’t been raised is because every time Gazman makes a bad pun (And thats as regular as a heartbeat! :woozy_face: :laughing:) I go to lift it up, but @Joao_Nascimento keeps saying “Naw Doons, give the poor sod another chance”! In the mistaken belief that Gazman might actually say something humorous (Caveman sense of humor has Joao! :laughing:) Now while I admit that @Gazman may become likeable in time (It is unlikely, but may be possible :roll_eyes: ) can’t see him actually having any fans…unless of course your one fan should desert you for him…hmmmm, now that is possible! :crazy_face: :joy: Cheerrs, Doons

2 Likes