Here is my ClockSkin`s - JN_aquamarine

Here is my ClockSkin`s - JNaquamarine
Build with WFD for #stocklauncher #android
Features: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Day.
Free to use for everyone in this community… :slight_smile: Do not re-share!
Download link: JN-ClockSkins
clock_skin_model

7 Likes

Nice Joao… Good to see you’re back!

1 Like

Thanks DD.

Hi Joao! Great to see you back around the forum mate! I thought you might have come off your bike down a ravine or something! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Love the face! Nice and simple design, yet bold and very easy to read :+1: :+1:…if only @Kyrnath would give me a Prime 2 for free so I could see what the face really looks like! Cheers, “Was that Joao who just disappeared over the edge”? :crazy_face:, Doons

1 Like

Nice one thanks

1 Like

Thanks @vladimir_lutzu

Thanks @Doonsbury , me and my bike are both fine. Just add some time doing nothing, jus laziness :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

2 Likes

:rofl: So glad to hear that you still got 2 wheels and all your marbles mate! :crazy_face: As for being lazy, nothing wrong there mate! My all time favorite Cardio workout consists of days and days of strenuously doing absolutely nothing! :woozy_face: :rofl: Cheers, “What?!! Work up a sweat?!! You have got to be kidding”!!! “Puff, Puff, Puff”, Doons

1 Like

Thanks @Doonsbury

1 Like

Well, Doons, maybe Joao could give you one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I should have known!!! How typical to pass the buck on to someone else! :crazy_face: Ah well, I suppose you’ll be changing the name of your site to “Skinflint creations”?!! In any case, @Joao_Nascimento can’t give me one because he is already saving up to give me a E Mountain bike! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl:, Cheers, “Jeeezzzzz getting anything out of @Kyrnath is like getting blood out of a stone”!, Doons

1 Like