Here is my ClockSkin - PorscheDesign

Here is my ClockSkin - PorscheDesign
Build with WFD for #Stocklauncher #Android
Features: Hours, 24Hours, Minutes, Seconds, 30Seconds, Day and Battery.
Free to use for everyone in this community… :slight_smile: Do not re-share
Credits: https://www.porsche-design.com/
Download Link: JN-ClockSkins
clock_skin_model
PD

17 Likes

Outstanding. Brillant work, thank you.

1 Like

Ahhhhh Joao! This is a classy face mate! :+1: As a matter of fact I was going to go so far as to say it was “Outstanding. Brillant work, thank you” But it looks like some unscrupulous ( :crazy_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:) member of the Forum (No names…the guilty party knows who they are!) is stealing my material…I must get on to the Mods about it! Perhaps @G1NT0N1C would be kind enough to look into it for me? :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl:
Seriously mate, it a damn good face! The lightening bolt on the sub dial is a nice touch! :+1: Cheers, “Is there a Copyright Lawyer in the house”?!. Doons

1 Like

Thanks @G1NT0N1C

Thanks @Doonsbury you are unique :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: always Brillant coments :writing_hand: :100: . Cheers

1 Like

High praise indeed from you My Friend! :+1: :+1: Because I truly admire the way you always personally thank the people who comment on your work…it’s a small thing…but it speaks volumes about your character!..and if that last one doesn’t get me a Kospet prime for Chrissy, then I give up!! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Thanks My Friend

1 Like

Really top face! … @Joao_Nascimento “There is no substitute”. :grinning:

Thanks @Gazman

1 Like

Really artistic, keep going and all the best

very fast … thanks …

Thanks @Serdar_EHLIL and @Q7mplayer_m

1 Like