Here is my ClockSkin - Nixon_ChronoCollection

Here is my ClockSkin - Nixon_ChronoCollection
Build with WFD for #Stocklauncher #Android
Features: Hours, 24Hours, Minutes, Seconds, 30Seconds, Day and Battery Level.
Free to use for everyone in this community… :slight_smile: Do not re-share
Credits: www.nixon.com
Download link: NixonChronoCollection.zip - Google Drive

clock_skin_model
clock_skin_model
clock_skin_model

5 Likes

I like the dark one in the middle Joao! :+1: I hate to say it, but I purchased a Nixon “Patriot” about 4 months back. It is the plainest looking watch I have…and yet, at the same time, it is one of the most stylish watches I own…can’t explain why, it just has a classy look. I really like the way the 12 - 3 - 6 & 9 hour markers are all on top of the dial and the rest are under the dial. Also the 60 second sub dial markers are all under the dial…gives it quite an interesting look. I also love the inscription on the back of the watch case “Love! it or leave it” :rofl: Nice! Cheers, Doons

P.S. YES! The original band has been changed! :woozy_face: :laughing:

1 Like

@Doonsbury , does it exist a watch that you don’t own? :rofl:

1 Like

Another nice peace that you have, simple but very beautiful and that detail “Love it or leave it” says everything.

1 Like

Indeed it does @noidremained !! I want 3 more watches for my collection. 1) A 1953 Rolex Oyster Perpetual. 2) An original Longines Lindbergh Hour Angle watch 3) An Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean. Now I do have two Omega’s…but both are pocket watches. I don’t own a Longines (But my Wife has one) Neither of us own a Rolex. But the pride of my collection? A sterling silver 1909 Omega pocket watch, recently serviced and in full running order…pictured below (I know you want to see it! :rofl:) Cheers, Doons

This beautiful Gentleman’s Pocket watch was a present I brought myself after I had stopped smoking for 6 months and was the first watch of my collection…which now numbers just over 122 wrist watches and 13 Pocket watches…and I have been off the cigarettes for 5 years! :no_smoking: :crazy_face:

1 Like

@Doonsbury Congrats for the collection and for leaving smoking, hope you will get more, it means much more years without smoke and lots of pleasure collecting watches. Cheers

1 Like

I like how you made the numbers big. Thank you.

1 Like