Here is my ClockSkin - Lum-Tec & Lum-Tec Night Mode

Here is my ClockSkin - Lum-Tec & Lum-Tec Night Mode
Build with WFD for #Stocklauncher #Android
Features: Hours, 24Hours, Minutes, Seconds and Day.
Free to use for everyone in this community… :slightly_smiling_face: Do not re-share
Credits: www.lum-tec.com
Download link: Lum-Tec.zip - Google Drive

clock_skin_model
clock_skin_model

9 Likes

Nice! Thank you! I was thinking of doing something like this, but having it change automatically during evening hours. :thinking:

1 Like

Louis - How would one program the watch to change automatically during evening hours? I’m guessing that is something beyond the capabilities of WFD…

Hmmmm… Transparency masking. (I just made up that term) :grin:

Terrific term, but WHAT is it and how does it set the watch to change at 6pm, e.g.

1 Like

I was thinking of using a dial with transparent cutouts for the ticks, then rotating a different color background behind them every twelve hours using a digital quarts movement so it would snap into place. Perhaps a timed GIF using an image list would work better though. You could have 2 dial images that change every twelve hours from an image list like this…
daynite

Of course, the GIF method would require UL. The hands would also use GIF’s like I normally do, but I would need to alter the image list for 1800 hours to 0600 hours with hands that are darker and have that phosphorescent look.
Here is a .xml file for it you can open in WFD. Change the hour of time with the “preview fixed data” feature to see it change at 6pm and 6am.

NOTE: I don’t use the new WFD beta with the array 100 touchspots stuff because it seems like the GIF features are missing and also it’s NOT backwards compatible with older version of WFD.

1 Like

Have you read this yet? UL is required for both timed gifs and quartz gestures. If you already have UL then this is the easiest.

2 Likes

That’s great thank you! My goal is to make the watch face for UL and not require an apk that switches watch faces. Not sure it would be easier since you need to create two watch faces entirely.

1 Like

I have to say your watch faces makes my LIMFO LEM12, KOSPET PRIME SE, and my Zeblaze Thor 4 Pro stand out and I get a lot of complements so Thank you.

2 Likes