Here is my ClockSkin - JN_Hypnotic ( just for fun :) )

Here is my ClockSkin - JN_Hypnotic (just for fun :slight_smile: )
Made with WFD, using original picture #stocklauncher #android Features: Hours, Minutes and hypnotic movement.
Free to use for everyone in this community… Do not re-share
Download Link: JNHipnotic.zip - Google Drive
JNHypnotic

7 Likes

Hmmmmmm, Well Joao…I put this on my watch, but after looking at it for a minute or two, I started making Chicken noises and pecking at the carpet! But worse than that…when my Missus saw what I was up to, she said “If you don’t lay 5 or 6 eggs in the morning your gonna get the chop!” :woozy_face: :crazy_face: Cheers, Doomed…er…Doons :rofl:

3 Likes

very funy, thanks :smiley:

Man, your comments are unique, I can’t stop laughing :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
, you just make my day , thanks @Doonsbury

1 Like

Thanks @Serdar_EHLIL

no problem on stock launcher.

1 Like

Here’s another along the same line

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: Glad you got a giggle out of it Joao! :laughing: A laugh is a wonderful thing…it can, as you said, set up your day…and the best part is that you can share it with others. Just in passing…by a supreme effort I managed to lay 5 eggs this morning and so avoided the axe! Looks like the ole Doons ain’t gonna end up in no Kentucky fried box after all! :woozy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Feathers…er…Doons

3 Likes

I think it might be a bit too late to invest in gme :woozy_face:, but maybe I can invest in your eggs instead (they will certainly perform much butter) :egg: :egg: :egg: :money_mouth_face: :rocket: :full_moon: :crazy_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Well I’ll be plucked! :crazy_face: If it ain’t my fine feathered friend the old @noidremained ! Which part of the coop were you hiding in?! Er…an investment in the Doons cackleberries (Aussie for eggs) might not be a good idea at the moment because, after the 5 egg effort I am suffering from a certain tenderness in my nether regions and may have gone off laying. Of course, when you have my Missus standing over you with a Hatchet…well it is amazing what a motivational tool that can be! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

Wow hypnotic for sure lol thank you.

1 Like