Here is my ClockSkin - JN_FullMetalDisplay

Here is my ClockSkin - JN_FullMetalDisplay
Build with WFD for #Stocklauncher #Android
Features: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Day, WeekDay, Month, Year, Temperature, Steps, Battery Level.
Free to use for everyone in this community… :slightly_smiling_face: Do not re-share. Download Link: JN-ClockSkins
clock_skin_model

18 Likes

Ohhh, this one might be nice as a rectangular version :crossed_fingers:
I am thinking like:
Keep the visors and marks as they are, round shape, but then extend the metal background to fill left side of the rectangle, and likewise with the black background. Then the digital fields may find room in the left or right background outside the watch circle ?

Anyway, very beautiful as it is, I really like it :ok_hand:

1 Like

You may remember Joao that I said I wasn’t a fan of digital watches? Well your combination of Analog & Digital faces are always so well designed…in harmony as it were…that I like having them on my Kospet. So (For the millionth time! :crazy_face:) Well done mate! :+1: Cheers, Digita…er…Doons

Thanks @Dotsfar . Maybe I’ll try to make this square version, it’s not my favorite format, but who knows …

1 Like

Thanks @Doonsbury, more to come :slight_smile:

1 Like

No no, not square, rectangular landscape :hugs:

Now I am lost, rectangular format? in a round watch or a rectangular watch?

The Ticwris Max and Max S watches are rectangular watches, 640x480 screen size.
In Clockskin I think they are 533x400, so you keep the 400 in vertical direction.

2 Likes

Ok, I was not aware of this format in watches .

1 Like

I made this simple one for the Ticwris Max S over in the Rectangular faces section, but I don’t have your skills of metal look and shadows, the one you made here really excels in these features :ok_hand:

1 Like

That is correct

Crazy Nice :slight_smile:

Looks great :ok_hand:
thanks for your work!

1 Like

Amazing continuance of such high quality work @Joao_Nascimento.
Masterful work as always! Cheers

1 Like

Thanks @HeinzEhlmann , @Gazman

1 Like