Here is my ClockSkin - JN_Ecletical

Here is my ClockSkin - JN_Ecletical
Build with WFD for #Stocklauncher #Android
Features: Hours, 24Hours, Minutes, Seconds, 30Seconds, Day, Temperature, Steps, H.Rate, Battery Level, Weather Condition
Free to use for everyone in this community… :slightly_smiling_face: Do not re-share. Download Link: JNEcletical.zip - Google Drive
clock_skin_model

17 Likes

Neato! Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Louis_Peek

Nice! I will try it! Thanks

Thanks @Winol

2 Likes

I have succesfully downloaded this zip file to my Ticwris Max but have been unable to install it as I do not know how to unzip a file on the Tcwris Max.

Please can you help?

@hoggi . Unfortunately I can’t help you with that, maybe @Dr_Andy_Vishnu or @G1NT0N1C can do it.

1 Like

Just install “Clockskin Transfer”. It will install any Clockskin zip for you automatically when you click the zip and if you use UL it will even set it as active straight away.
It has an other nice function too, that if you start it from app drawer, it will start a webserver, that lets you install Clockskins directly from your PC or phones browser (when you are on same WiFi)

1 Like

If the file is already on the watch in your downloads you can use Google files to unzip then move to clock skin folder

1 Like

BRILLIANT!!!

Thanks @Simon_Jaffé-Noble

Still loving this watchface. Been on my watch for ages. If I could beg I would love the 30 second dial to be a 24hr dial, I use it to see where I am in a busy day.

Cheers Simon

@Simon_Jaffé-Noble For that you have the digital clock, shows 24 hours!

1 Like