Here is my ClockSkin - JN_CrazyNumbers

Here is my ClockSkin - JNCrazyNumbers
Build with WFD for #Stocklauncher #Android
Features: Hours, Minutes, Seconds(analog movement).
Free to use for everyone in this community… :slight_smile: Do not re-share
Download link: JN-ClockSkins
clock_skin_model

14 Likes

Ah…like the designer, this face is truly crazy! :crazy_face: :laughing: I honestly don’t know how you do it Joao…The numerals are wayyyyyyyy oversize for the face…it should look out of proportion and a complete mess…and yet it looks very innovative and stylish! You, my Friend, have a true designers eye for what will work and what won’t…and just how far something can be pushed and still retain it stylishness. Great face mate! :+1: :+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Great face @Joao_Nascimento
@Doonsbury is right … it SHOULD look out of perspective and crazy (like Doons :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) … but it doesn’t.

I don’t have a Prime2 but I imagine it will look even more amazing on a larger watch.
Very cool!

2 Likes

Thanks for your words @Doonsbury , means a lot. Cheers mate

1 Like

Thanks @Gazman

Nice and unique skin JN. :+1: :+1:

Abit slow in reply due to watch can’t connect through usb anymore. I guess its hardware malfunction due to over heat or short circuit. Luckily still able to charge. Been using bluetooth to transfer file nowadays … OMG only transfer 1 skin at a time.

3 Likes

Thanks @lolencharm

I missed him. Indeed a very nice one.

Thanks @vladimir_lutzu

Hello friend I am new here how do I install this clock faces on my kospet prime 2 than you

Check some tutorials in this forum

1 Like