Here is my ClockSkin - AlbertEinstein"Genius"

Here is my ClockSkin - AlbertEinstein"Genius"
Build with WFD(using original dial picture), for #Stocklauncher #Android
Features: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Day.
Free to use for everyone in this community… :slight_smile: Do not re-share
Credits: -Daily Work: So kommt Farbe in schwarz-weisse Bilder | Visual Experts - Interfoto
Download link:

clock_skin_model

3 Likes

Here’s mine:

2 Likes

Now that is the face of a man who has tackled one too many algebra problems! :crazy_face: :rofl: Nice one Joao! :+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Are you the original author of this watch face? I have seen many of the faces you offer for download have been around a very long time.

@Louis_Peek , very long time ago indeed, I am making faces for more then 4 years and most of this faces have been in other foruns ( NO.1 Smartwatch, @round android smartwatches, Watchawear, and the last 3 years on Mewe, probably the same foruns you have been in the past as well, because your name is very familiar. But my faces never been in this one! Cheers

1 Like

So you are the original author of this Einstein face?

All my faces are my own original work and only ever posted here for free. My name is not “very familiar” anywhere but here.

Off course, done It on the 26/8/2017, do you have any problem with that?

1 Like

Do not get me wrong and by the way, “for free” is my middle name.

1 Like

Strictly speaking, a credit must also be given if, for example, a photo by another artist is used. I suspect that @Louis_Peek is referring to this.
But let’s stop discussing, I wish for peace on earth so much… :wink:

2 Likes

I even put a credit, if I had any idea who the author of the photo or painting is! If anyone knows who took it or made it, please tell me and I will put a credit. Peace :v:

2 Likes

One of my easiest exercises.

Credits: -Daily Work: So kommt Farbe in schwarz-weisse Bilder | Visual Experts - Interfoto

Done, thanks, much appreciate.

You are welcome. :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhhh, the delightful sound of “Peace on Earth”! :vulcan_salute: ( I notice that @Joao_Nascimento uses the Vulcan salute for a Peace sign…so perhaps he ( And his designs) are not of this Earth? :woozy_face: Anyway, “Live long & prosper” both of you! (Credit Mr Spock :crazy_face:) Cheers, Doons