Help with weather widget

666/5000

Hello, please I need help or I will go crazy.
I have a Kospet optimus pro, which works well for me and I am very happy, I only have a question and I ask a charitable soul in this forum to help me, my question is the following: the weather widget is only updated when I go to the weather page and update it manually despite having the GPS connected and data or wifi connected, is this normal? Or on the contrary the weather widget that I have on the clock face has to be updated automatically.
I thank you in advance for anyone who wants to waste some of their time and explain exactly how the weather widget works.

Why not use universal launcher . Works great and gives you lots of options . Updates weather every 2 hours

1 Like

650/5000

Thank you very much for the information and for the speed in responding.
I have installed the “Universal Launcher New Gen” and I have had a very good and pleasant surprise, indeed the weather widget updates automatically and I also see that it has many customization possibilities, I think it is highly recommended.
Thank you.
If you allow me I wanted to make one last query, I have tried to put the Gps + the Bds and I could not, the clock only lets me put the Gps alone, I do not know if the Universal Launcher does not allow it, or is the Bds positioning is not active in Europe.
Thank you very much for the inconvenience and for the valuable information.

Is there any other way to force weather to update automatically on the stock launcher? I’m playing with Tasker, but no success so far… And Universal Launcher doesn’t really take my fancy…