HElp KW98 Firmware for SP_Flash_Tool

Hi friends, sorry for this post, but im desperate…

I have a KW98 and need to flash a stock firmware… and i cant find it…

any one knows where i can find and download official firmware to my KW98…
I try to flash firmware for the Lemfo LEF1 but the touch have a wrong works

thanks a lot

Jul 7, 2017 19:06:48 GMT 1 mrkamelot said:
Hi friends, sorry for this post, but im desperate....

I have a KW98 and need to flash a stock firmware… and i cant find it…

any one knows where i can find and download official firmware to my KW98…
I try to flash firmware for the Lemfo LEF1 but the touch have a wrong works

thanks a lot

will check…

Yes, KW99, KW98 & KW88 are interchangeable but don’t flash the pre-loader.

It also depends on whether you have a 4gb or 8gb storage watch.

We have official firmware for it but we need to update the links.

1 Like

Ok, thanks, i flash a firmware for KW88 but the smartwatch dont works with this… So i flash the rom for the lemfo Lef1 and the watch works but the touch dosnt works fine (inverse works)

My watch have 4GB anda i flash always whit preloader

Jul 8, 2017 4:16:41 GMT 1 mrkamelot said:
Ok, thanks, i flash a firmware for KW88 but the smartwatch dont works with this... So i flash the rom for the lemfo Lef1 and the watch works but the touch dosnt works fine (inverse works)

My watch have 4GB anda i flash always whit preloader

You flash pre loader so you are in trouble.
I could have sworn I said don’t flash the pre-loader?

Ups, so i realy need find a kw98 firm to flash and solve my problem

Jul 8, 2017 16:30:54 GMT 1 mrkamelot said:

Hi Friends, i flash preloader of the lemfo lef1 plus other files of the KW88 firmware and every works ok… Touchscreen works fine again… Im happy…
I have another questions… I try to flash other firmware but the system showme wrong level of battery… And the watch power off when stil have 30%, 40% or 20% of charge but when i plug in to the charger the level of battery is 0%…
Any solution to this problem

Jul 8, 2017 23:46:53 GMT 1 mrkamelot said:
Jul 8, 2017 16:30:54 GMT 1 mrkamelot said:

Hi Friends, i flash preloader of the lemfo lef1 plus other files of the KW88 firmware and every works ok... Touchscreen works fine again... Im happy... I have another questions... I try to flash other firmware but the system showme wrong level of battery... And the watch power off when stil have 30%, 40% or 20% of charge but when i plug in to the charger the level of battery is 0%... Any solution to this problem

try to do calibration to the battery.

Yes, i calibrate baterry whit help of a post in this and another forums… It works one day or one cicle of charge and and again the watch show wrong level.

Hello,

Hopefully somebody can help me…
I’m doubting as to whether I’ve posted this in the correct thread, but here goes:

Does anybody know where I can get the stock LEMFO LEF1 firmware?
I’ve searched quite some time on the internet, but I cannot find it. Maybe I didn’t search in the right places.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Dhanesh

Jul 20, 2017 9:41:48 GMT 1 dhaneshje said:
Hello,

I’m doubting as to whether I’ve posted this in the correct thread, but here goes:

I’ve searched quite some time on the internet, but I cannot find it. Maybe I didn’t search in the right places.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Dhanesh

we do’nt have the lef1 FW but if it exactly like the i4 then you can flash it with the i4 FW.  /thread/1046/iqi-i4-official-release-firmware

Jul 20, 2017 10:07:17 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jul 20, 2017 9:41:48 GMT 1 dhaneshje said:
Hello,

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Dhanesh

we do’nt have the lef1 FW but if it exactly like the i4 then you can flash it with the i4 FW.  /thread/1046/iqi-i4-official-release-firmware

Thanks for the info. However, I have already dumped my current firmware so that I have a backup in case something goes wrong. Problem solved!