Hello, My New Creation, designed on a KW88,

@Di_Di ​ thanks looks good on my d5. Can make another one for blue mint I like this

Hello Vaibhav,
You must only tap on the face. A tap change the size of the face. This is a featur of erics launcher!

Thank you @Di_Di ! I really like the red one! works fine for me

@Di_Di Much thx for info…

Blue & Mint Looks good :slight_smile:

Blue:

Mint:

missing/deleted image from Google+

@Al_Rod any videos that show the process. Thanks.

This is standard clock skin for d5, not for kw88 as you writting. 98% owners kw88 have install standard original system, not any launchers. Another … .APK will be OK :slight_smile:

I love the light blue. The shiny one.

@Di_Di Without wanting to abuse could you do in this color?
Many thanks!

Hello Marian,
Please read my post a little bit higher! The Watchface is for Erics Launcher not for the Stocklauncher (apk)!Its the only way for us KW88 Owner this time to have better Watchfaces as default faces with only Watchhands.Sorry, I have no D5 or other Smartwatch, so i can only testing on KW88. Its good to hear from You that the Face work also with a D5 :wink:

Hallo DiDi. Before I used No.1 D5, and this smartwatch have the same structure … .png files than in your zip file. You look comment Baby Sarz - on d5 your clockskin/watchface work corect, but on kw88 I must have special launcher, but I don’t want it.

Thanks Marian, i understand you good. I hope also Kingwear make in future a update so we can use all Watchfaces with the Stocklauncher, or anyone here in the Comunitie find a Way to program working digital watchfaces for stocklauncher.

how to install this ?

Hello Alberto,

Now i have created a Watchface for You.
Exactly the Yellow Color you Show in your Post.
And also a Version with the same Yellow i use in
my last Watchface “Color Smartwatch”

I Hope you have Fun :slight_smile:

Yellow:

Yellow Light:

wow amazing !! thanks skinface any color is still beautiful. life is beautiful when filled with colors to match the mood. :slight_smile: :wink:

@Di_Di very kind! :slight_smile:
Thank you very much

Alleluia !

Launcher and Witch Face installed.
It is really good.

Where do I put the zip file after I installed the launcher?

@Di_Di usually have a digital clock with a characteristic gray color panel. if there is no objection to add another one for us all, may all feel happy. seven colors seven Friday. Thanks
Cheers…!!!

Hi guys. As someone mentioned above, how do we install the faces that come in zip format? We need a different launcher?