Hello everyone! Greetings from Mexico.

Hello everyone! Greetings from Mexico. This is my first post and English is not my native language so sorry for bad English in advance :smiley:

A few days ago I bought a No.1 D5 smart watch from Gearbest.com, and it worked fine for the first day. Then, my battery started draining suuuuper fast, literally 1% per minute, so as you’ll imagine, it should last 100 minutes max. BUT NO. when it gets to about 27% the watch dies and I can’t turn it on again until I charge it.

Sometimes I plug it in and it charges fine up to 100%, but some other times, it gets stuck at a random % and stops charging, but the watch gets extremely hot, so I have to unplug it and plug it back again when it cools down. BTW, I don’t know if this is normal or not, but it takes FOREVER to charge completely.

I have a few pictures to show you the battery usage and how it decreases % every minute. Also, in the battery stats, Android System is using almost 90% of the battery and I don’t know what causes it because I’ve set it to factory settings 2 times now.

*Note
The battery drops even with everything turned off, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, etc. I even turn airplane mode on and I see no difference.

Thank you very much and I hope you can help me! Good morning/evening/night to everyone.

Peace.
James Andrew.

First thing to try is a full reset from the settings menu. If that doesn’t work you will have to flash the firmware. Help for that in the guide section

I would like to be wrong but i am sure that you need to change battery :battery:. …sorry

Greets from Mexico also, with a D5 and now with a Zeblaze Blitz, hope you enjoy your watch

Try not to use the app provided buy D1 to link to your phone ,and use swapp link instead.