Hamilton Viewmatic - 9 Gears in Action

For those who wish to see the gears in action, albeit sped-up…

HamiltonViewmaticNEWest

CREDIT: HamiltonWatch.com

6 Likes

That looks slick. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Many thanks!

this is beautiful!

Thank you, Balak, I only wish I had your talent for creating original designs…

1 Like

Those ideas will run out in a while :slight_smile:
I can’t download it - deleted ???

I don’t know why that happened… Here’s the link:

It’s downloadable, but I don’t have a launcher, so I don’t see the top of the machine and the second hand spins the other way around. But I like it

Balak, it requires the Universal Launcher

Yes, I know, but I don’t want him. I’ve tried it several times and it doesn’t suit me

1 Like

That is unfortunate, I’ve always had great success with the UL

I use applications ten years old, Vocalizer with which the watch tells me to take medication even without a network connection, and it doesn’t work with UL. Plus, on LEMFO LEM12, it reduces the font size, and that’s bad for me.

1 Like

Well then, stay healthy! :smiley:

1 Like

I agree with you about UL! I also tried it a couple of times and always had some kind of trouble with it. Say Bohuslav, that “Vocalizer” app sounds handy…I’ve found a couple on Google Play Store…what is the name of your app? Cheers, Doons

Vocalizer TTS, but it’s probably only for the Czech language

1 Like

No problems mate! I’ll just learn to speak Czechoslovakian first…then I’ll get one! :crazy_face: :rofl: Actually it looks like they have one named Vocalizer TTS for English (And many other languages) Thanks for the information :+1:, Cheers, Doons

A similar service is provided by the ‘Shouter’ application. 5The tells you that your wife is calling, that Johny is writing to you, or that you have to take a pill. You have to play around with the settings in the watch, but it works perfectly on the phone. He needs the internet or just the Vocalizer

1 Like

Learn Czech. The Czech Republic and Slovakia have long been two independent states. Thank you … :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: See? I’ve learnt something Czech already! Ah well, mathematics never was my best subject! :crazy_face:, Cheers, Doons

:-)) And the end. Such a discussion does not belong here. Here we solve dials :slight_smile: