Got my KW88 from Zoe , used it for 2 days .

Got my KW88 from Zoe , used it for 2 days . Very impressive h/w , gorgeous screen and very comfy fit. But not happy with s/w side of things . So looking to sell it . If anyone in Australia is looking to buy KW88 , you can take it from my hands . Please ping me here if any interested.

@ Admin - Not sure if such a post is allowed , if issues please move it or take if off. Thanks !

Before we go any further - what did you not like about it? And when did you receive it?

I don’t see a problem with this. I will see what the other team members think but should be ok.
You need to be clear that no warranty is offered and you need a clear point of contact.
It is also important to note that this community accepts no responsibility in regard to this sale and any sale that occurs is strictly between you and the buyer.

1st , I was not aware that watch does not have always on display , so thats a let down for me.
2nd , as I mentioned software wise this still needs a lot of polish
3rd , If I am not wrong , even after connected to phone via BT , I can not receive calls on this.

Though all this is my personal likes\dis-likes , H/w wise I have to say it has one of the best displays I have seen and feels very comfy wearing.
As of warranty , It shall be covered by Kingwear’s standard warranty.

@Namit_Sethi you are correct - this is a standalone Phone Watch.
What you are seeking is a Wear watch.
These watches are not intended to be used like this. Hence the sim card and cellular connectivity.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 True. This was my 1st watch of this type. May be I was expecting something else. Thats the only reason I am giving it away. By the way , Any recommendations for wear watch that works as slave of my phone

I guess what you were trying to look for was a tethering watch. After a week of actually using the KW88, software on this watch is sketchy and half-baked, meaning it’s really not intended to replace any of our main devices and smartphones. It just looks a little cool and it tells us the time, haha. It’s mainly an expensive toy for us.

@Lokifish_Marz ​ Wow! I don’t think I’m ready for that yet.